Wonderful New Full-Time Position Available in Scottsdale
Cross Streets: N 91st St & E Legacy Blvd
Start Date: July 2020
Ref Code: TNJFT212
The Nanny Joynt is so excited to partner with wonderful loving parents seeking two nannies to really invest in their children and help them out with day to day tasks as they are both busy physicians. Their son is 3 years old and loves to tinker and play with his toys, but also enjoys being part of an activity or outing. Their sweet daughter is 1 year old and loves exploring objects, climbing, reading, swimming, watching her brother, and playing at the park! The ideal candidate for this position will be engaging, highly proactive, someone who can set boundaries, very timely, and very reliable. Someone amazing with toddlers and who really enjoys their position as a professional nanny. Their new nanny should be loving and kind, experienced, caring, happy, fun, smart, full of energy, and creative. They would love to find a wonderful nanny who will actively engage with the children each day, foster their growth, and most importantly provide a safe and loving environment for them to learn and thrive in. This family is very easy to communicate with and really values having a nanny in their home to help them with the growth and development of their children.
This position is offering $20 – $25 per hour with guaranteed hours, vacation time, and paid holidays. They are also open to converting some income to pretax payment for health insurance or retirement contribution.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday – 6:00 am – 6:00 pm
- They are hoping to hire two nannies who can split these hours giving them great coverage as well as avoiding burn out with their nanny
- This is a two-physician household who just started new jobs are unsure of the exact cadence of their work schedules.
Some ideas of sample schedules will be: (they are flexible and willing to come up with the best option for the nannies they hire. If you have an ideal schedule in mind and you are a great fit for this job please do not hesitate to reach out!)
Nanny #1: Monday – Friday: 6am – 1pm – 35 hours per week
Nanny #2: Monday – Friday 11:30am – 6/7pm – 35-40 hours per week
This schedule would allow for some overlap which would give the nannies time to assist with household/family-related tasks such as cooking, tidying, laundry etc.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Preparing meals and snacks, diapering, potty training, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule.
- Helping the children reach developmental and educational milestones
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills and going for walks, planning activities to do at home, arts and crafts, etc.
- Planning stimulating activities and outings once COVID is no longer a concern and things open up fully.
- Children’s laundry/linens, folding, putting away, changing bed/crib sheets
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring all items are stocked and organized
- Driving oldest to/from preschool which is approximately 30 min. drive from their home
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Cleaning and maintenance of children’s items, high chairs, car seats, etc.
- Load/ unload the dishwasher
- Taking out the trash/recycling/diaper pail as needed
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Family laundry
- Organizational tasks
- Family meal prep
- Receiving packages, interaction with contracted services, exterminating, pool service, etc.
- They would love their nannies to be proactive and happy to help out where needed
- Friendly, loving, respectful, considerate, honest
- Invested in their children and their development
- Safety-conscious, this family does have a pool
- Emphasis on education and learning
- Positive redirection as needed, love and logic, natural consequences
- Limited screen time, only Friday movie time as a special occasion 🙂
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced, engaging, highly proactive and timely
- Ability to take initiative
- Maintaining health and safety in the home is of utmost priority
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, reliable
- Must be as strong swimmer and comfortable taking children swimming
- Pets – No pets in the home
- Length of commitment – One year to start, ideally 2 to 3 years
- Both parents are doctors whoever they are using utmost caution and have very minimal exposure to COVID-19.
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be preferred.
Nannies, this is such a great opportunity to work with a wonderful family who creates an environment in their home of mutual respect and kindness. They are considerate and trust their nanny to take excellent care of their children without micromanaging. They will encourage communication and like to work as a team with their nanny. If you are looking for an amazing long term position with a family who has great values, this is the job for you!!!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT212.