Short Term Full-Time Position Available with Two Active Boys
Cross-Streets: Highland Ave and Chaparral
Start Date: 9/21/2020 – 10/21/20 – potential to extend for another month
Ref Code: TNJPT233
The Nanny Joynt is thrilled to be working with this wonderful family seeking an active, patient nanny to help with their boys for about 1 month with a possibility to extend for another month! Their oldest son is 4 years old, he is a very sweet boy who likes to play with his toy animals. He is in Pre K and their nanny will assist with his online curriculum as needed. Their youngest son is 1.5 years old and is a lively funny little guy that likes to laugh. He is full of energy and the nanny must always keep a close eye on him as he is always on the move! Nannies, this family is caring, friendly, honest, and would love to find a great nanny to help them in caring for their boys. Dad is working at home currently and Mom will be around each day as well to help out as needed. Their nanny must be a team player and comfortable working with the parents on a daily basis. They would love for their nanny to have her own ideas and suggestions, but also follow their lead when it comes to taking care of the boys and their preferences. Their ideal nanny will be loving, caring, super engaging, compassionate, patient, gentle. A Spanish speaker would be an added bonus! However, this is not a requirement. You should be easy-going, easy to be around, open to direction but also confident in your role. Ideally, you will be a good communicator, team player, fun, active, and be able to engage the boys in educational and meaningful activities daily. Someone who is intuitive, proactive, positive, and willing to help out with online school for their oldest. They want their nanny to feel comfortable taking care of the children.
This position is offering $20 – $25 per hour with guaranteed hours.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Typically 7:30am – 3:30pm or 8:00am – 4:00pm with flexibility to stay until 5:30pm occasionally
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Full comprehensive care of the children – meals, snacks, cleaning up
- Helping with online school as needed
- Playing/reading, teaching new skills and going for walks, planning educational activities to do at home, arts and crafts, etc.
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring all items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Children’s laundry/linens
- Keeping child-related areas tidy and organized
- Washing high chairs, children’s items etc.
- Respect, compassion, positive energy, integrity, honesty, hard-working
- Energetic, proactive, self-motivated
- Focus on quality family time
- Invested in their children and their development and education
- Emphasis on learning and teaching new things
- Positive redirection, consistency
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic, reliable, active, and nurturing
- Experienced with children, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, initiative,
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, team player
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal.
- Length of Commitment: 1 to 2 months, short term
- Pets: No pets in the home
Nannies, this position is ideal for a candidate who is looking for a wonderful family to work with on a short term basis. They are a wonderful family who wants the best for their boys and are excited to meet their new nanny!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT233.