Fabulous New Full Time Position Available
Cross-Streets: Thompson Peak and McDowell Mountain Ranch
Start Date: ASAP/May 11, 2020
Ref Code: TNJFT205
The Nanny Joynt is so excited to share with you this amazing full-time opportunity with a very sweet and active little girl! This position will be full time caring for their sweet 6-month-old daughter. She is a happy little girl who is thriving and such a joy to be around. The baby does have a serious dairy allergy which is anaphylactic, so safety and precautions around what she eats and is exposed to are imperative. Their new nanny should be familiar with and not afraid to use an Epi-pen if ever needed in an emergency (training will be provided). They are seeking to start with a one-year agreement and hope to find a long term nanny who is experienced with babies, loving, creative, engaging, and energetic. Mom had a nanny growing up who was with her family for many years and is still a part of their family! They are hoping to foster a similar relationship for their daughter and her nanny! It is important for them to find an individual who will partner with them and respect their wishes and values on how they wish to raise their daughter. Nannies this is truly a wonderful position with a great family who is looking for a nanny to be with them for many years! They are looking for a nanny who is ambitious, reliable, on time, and is really active and engaging. Their new nanny should be someone who will actively engage with their daughter each day and most importantly provide a safe and loving environment for her to thrive in. Their ideal nanny will be gentle, thoughtful, helpful, and genuinely enjoy spending time with their sweet daughter every day. Reliability is very important to this family and they enjoy someone who is experienced with open communication.
This position is offering $18 – $20 per hour with paid vacation, paid sick days, paid holidays, and guaranteed hours!
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Thursday 7:15am until 4:00pm
- Friday 7:15 am until 1:00 pm (some Fridays maybe until 4 pm)
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive child care feeding, diapering, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule
- Helping their daughter hit her developmental milestones
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills and going for walks
- Planning activities and outings once the baby is old enough and trust is established
- Age-appropriate educational activities, arts, crafts, cooking, etc.
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Load/ unload the dishwasher
- Taking out the trash if needed
- Washing bottles
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Meal preparation would be helpful some nights
- Baby food preparation
- Organizational tasks
- Baby laundry and linens, changing crib sheets as needed
- Helping out where needed (Family does employ a housekeeper for deep cleaning)
- Loving, respectful, considerate and appreciative
- Open and direct communication
- Caring, gentle, loving, nurturing, engaging and active
- Respectful of their parenting style and values
- Reliable and on time
- Experienced, cheerful, calm, flexible, reliable and active with their daughter
- Safety is a TOP priority
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Pets – Emmy their Boxer is very sweet, she will need let in and out, fed and given water as needed.
- No phones or screens while caring for baby
- Length of commitment – One year to start ideally long term!
- We are thrilled to partner with this wonderful family who is working on the front lines during this critical time in our nation’s history. Mom manages an Intensive Care Unit and is very adamant that she is adhering to all of the safety guidelines and precautions in order to keep herself and her family safe! It is so important that their new nanny is also taking the same precautions and is comfortable working with a family who is working on the front lines. Mom has been regularly tested (and will continue to be tested) for Covid 19 and all tests have been negative. Dad is currently working at home in his home office, so their nanny must be comfortable working with Dad until things return to normal.
DREAM FAMILY!!! Nannies!!! This is an amazing job opportunity for an experienced nanny looking to work with a very kind and busy family who will appreciate you!
- Please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT205.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org