TNJFT139 – Reliable, Spanish Speaking, Full Time Nanny Needed in Scottsdale
Reliable, Professional Nanny/Household Manager Needed for Loving Family in Scottsdale
Location: Camelback and 66th St
Start Date: August 2019
Ref Code: TNJFT139
The Nanny Joynt is very excited to share an amazing full time (part time until August) position available with an energetic and loving family of 4. This family is seeking a nanny who is bilingual and fluent in both Spanish and English. This active and busy family has 2 children, their oldest daughter is 6 years old and in 1st grade. She enjoys playing soccer and being active. She can be shy at first, she is very caring and soft spoken. Their youngest daughter is 5 years old, in Kindergarten and also enjoys playing soccer. She is very outgoing, loves to talk and is silly and funny. This family is seeking a reliable and confident nanny to join their family. This is a two Mom family who both work outside of the home. They do need some flexibility with hours and extremely committed, so a nanny who is comfortable working some longer days is needed.
The schedule will be around 45 hours each week. The schedule will be:
- 6:30am to 4:30pm on long days
- 9:00am to 5:00pm on short days
- Nanny must be able to travel with family a few times a year. They travel to their home in Laguna Beach, CA often and also travel to New York City at least two times a year and would love to bring their nanny along.
This position is offering $20 – $22 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid sick time, paid holidays, use of family vehicle. They would like for their new nanny to be involved with the children, making lunches, dinner, planning outings and activities and making sure the daily household chores are completed. When the nanny is not busy with the children the family does need help with things around the house and is seeking a nanny who enjoys the role of household assistant as well. A nanny who enjoys to cook and will take the initiative to prepare healthy meals would be ideal for this family.
This busy and active family is looking for a nanny who will be reliable, very proactive and loving. Their new nanny should be patient, energetic, intelligent, creative, take initiative and be able to help where needed. Their nanny should also be warm, calm, responsible, flexible, organized, attentive, punctual, self driven & motivated. The ideal nanny for this family will be someone who is confident in their role as nanny/household assistant and is exceptional with children. Their new nanny should be efficient at multitasking and time management and excellent at enforcing manners and discipline.
Childcare related duties including but not limited to:
- Making breakfast, snacks, lunch and dinners
- Baths, children’s laundry, keeping things in order and clean
- Travel with family, driving children to sports, school and other activities
- Activities, parks, libraries, museums, fun projects for the kids
- Maintaining organization and making sure things the children need are taken care of efficiently
- Educational activities, reading, help with homework
- Speaking/teaching Spanish to the children. Both children are fluent in Spanish and it is very important to them to keep immersing the childcare in the language.
Household responsibilities will include:
- Light house cleaning, wiping down kitchen counters, tidying house each day, etc.
- Load/Unload Dishwasher, taking out trash
- Laundry, Ironing
- Keeping things organized and cleaned up
- Packing/Unpacking children’s items for trips
- Meal prep and cooking for the family
- Errands, groceries, shopping
- This family does employ a housekeeper who comes for deep cleaning 2 times per week. This is a large home so upkeep in between the cleaner is very important. They run a tight ship and like things to be organized and clean at all times.
This family also has one 3 year old French Bulldog so some pet care will be needed.
They are seeking a nanny who is looking for at least a 2 year commitment, a nanny who will become an active part of their family! A nanny who won’t text while driving and who will focus on the care of the children and their safety.
This is a child centric family with two working professional parents that demand respect for their staff. Their daughters are kind children and excellent students and athletes.
They are excited to find an amazing nanny to partner with them in helping with their children. A nanny who is a great communicator, very organized and who will put the children first is ideal for this position. A nanny who will be nurturing, playful and will help stimulate the children with new activities and projects. They are great communicators, respectful and want to make sure their nanny is a great fit for their family. They are committed to raising stellar individuals who are kind and compassionate to others. They are very involved with their children’s education and development and fully invested in their on-going intellectual and personal growth, so a nanny who completely understands this is important to their family!
This is an incredible position for a true professional!
To be considered for this amazing opportunity please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org please use Reference code – TNJFT139 in the subject line. Interviews will begin ASAP
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com