Amazing Part Time Household Manager/Nanny Position
Cross Streets: 36th St and Camelback Rd
Start Date: As soon as possible
Ref Code: TNJPT185
Nannies, we are so excited here at The Nanny Joynt to partner with an incredibly fun, active and laid back family. The family is seeking a creative, driven and energetic individual who will partner with them in caring for their family and homes. Mom and Dad both work from home offices so their new nanny should be confident working with parents in and out of the home. These amazing parents are divorced, however, they share the same focus, energy and love for their 3 children and they get along impeccably. You will work at both homes however Dad’s home will serve as home base and will be where the majority of the household managment responsibilities will lie. Their oldest daughter is 14 years old and in 8th grade. She is friendly, compassionate, talkative, kind and a good listener. She is active and is involved in tennis, art and loves drawing. Their middle daughter is 12 years old and in 6th grade. She is funny, a bit of an introvert and sensitive. She is also very active and involved in dance, tennis and loves to volunteer. Their son is the youngest and is 9. He is in 3rd grade and loves tennis, hip hop dancing, wrestling, video games, reading and skateboarding. He is easy going, funny, SO sweet and affectionate. They would love to find a wonderful household manager/nanny who is experienced in caring for a family and their home, someone who can actively engage with them each day and most importantly provide a safe and loving environment for them to thrive in. This position will involve a good deal of driving after school to activities.
Their ideal candidate will be very proactive, intuitive and take the initiative to help keep their homes running smoothly. Someone who will easily communicate with them and be able to hold the children accountable at the appropriate times. This family is very friendly, respectful, considerate and would love to find someone who will stay with their family on a long term basis! This is a DREAM job is you love making lists and getting things done. There is a ton of room for flexibility within the schedule as well as growth within the position!
This position is offering $22 – $25 per hour with paid vacation, paid sick days, paid holidays and guaranteed hours!!! They also have a gym membership that you can use with the children.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Thursday from 12:00pm until 7:00pm
- Friday from 12:00pm until 5:30pm
- This schedule can be flexible for the right candidate. You will have the ability to get tasks done at times that work for you!
- Summer schedule can remain the same, or can be more hours if the candidate chooses.
- 35 hours per week guarantee
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Maintaining children’s schedules and helping with homework
- School pick up and after school activities
- Ensuring children have the things they need for school and after school activities
- Making sure children are active, taking walks, skateboarding, being outdoors, planning activities, library trips, etc.
- Making snacks and meals that are well balanced and healthy
- Maintaining the children’s areas, keeping things organized and stocked as needed.
Household Related Responsibilities:
- General home upkeep, load/unload dishwasher, taking out trash, etc.
- Using Swiffer to clean wood floors every other day
- Schedule home services, pest control, contractors
- Running errands as needed, bank, dry cleaner, copies for business etc.
- Grocery shopping, meal prep, keeping grocery list
- Making meals that are healthy and balanced
- Packing/Unpacking for trips, travel planning, cars, flights, etc.
- Organizational projects, creating and maintaining systems within the home
- They do employ a housecleaner so no deep cleaning will be needed
- Friendly, respectful, considerate and appreciative of the people who work with them
- Joyful curiosity about the world and an interest in education
- Open Communication and holding children accountable
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced, intuitive, flexible, reliable, engaging and active with the children
- Reliable, consistent and willing to help where needed
- Proactive and driven. Someone who does not need a lot of direction but can see what needs done and jump in
- Honesty and open communication
- Pets – Small friendly indoor dog at Mom’s house
- Length of commitment – One year to start, very long term
- Though the family does have two households, Mom and Dad are great friends. The children are lovely human beings and they are all fun and friendly. Their past nannies have all been like a part of their family. They are hoping to find someone that can keep the house and the children’s lives running smoothly like a stay-at-home parent would do. They are warm, kind and loving people who are very flexible.
- Please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT185.