1. Are you originally from AZ? If not where are you from and how did you end up in Arizona?
I am originally from Washington state, and moved to Arizona on a whim about 13 years ago with my college roommate at the time.
2. Why did you become a nanny?
I have been working with kids since I was 15 years old, and became a nanny part time while in college. Over the years I realized being a nanny is my true passion and the career I would like to pursue.
3. Favorite thing about being a nanny?
I love the opportunity to become a part of the children’s and family’s lives who I have worked for, and watching the children grow and develop over the years.
4. How did you hear about The Nanny Joynt?
I heard of The Nanny Joynt through word of mouth amongst nannies.
5. Name 3 things on your bucket list.
1) volunteer at or open my own cat sanctuary 2)Cruise around the world 3) live somewhere exotic and off the grid. For a month or so at least 🙂
6. Favorite thing about working with The Nanny Joynt?
One of my favorite things about working with The Nanny Joynt is how dedicated and hard working Trisha is.
7. If you could give one piece of advice to someone looking to become a nanny what would it be?
I would tell someone interested in becoming a nanny that it takes a lot of patience and is more work than a lot of people think, but it is extremely rewarding.
8. What is most important to you when searching for a new nanny family?
For me, finding a family who I already have a similar child rearing style as is extremely important. Also, finding a family who I communicate well with is important.