Dedicated and Reliable Nanny Needed for an Extraordinary Family in Paradise Valley
Cross-Streets: Lincoln and N Lost Dutchman
Start Date: ASAP
Ref Code: TNJPT448
The Nanny Joynt is thrilled to share with you a new part-time, long-term, position with an active and hardworking family of 4! This family is seeking a nanny who can give their current full-time live-in nanny some time off. Their current nanny is very passionate about being a career nanny and they want these same traits in their new nanny. Their daughter is 5.5 years old and is a leader, spunky, brilliant, and loves to take action. She loves crafts, learning, playgrounds, and making friends. She also loves her morning cuddles on the couch and being a creature of habit, she needs those special moments to set her day in motion. Her younger brother is 3.5 years old and is a lovebug, he loves hugs and tons of attention. He truly loves his big sister and is sensitive to confrontation. He is very playful and loves to throw everything, loves cars, trucks, and being outside. This family runs several businesses and has had long term relationships with their team. They are seeking a nanny who will be energetic, very active, and able to keep up with the kids. You should be able to stay one step ahead of the children, take initiative to do things, and be on your toes at all times. Someone fun and interactive, you should want to feel like part of their family and build a long-term relationship with them. Their ideal candidate will be very passionate about their career in childcare and experienced with these age groups. They are seeking someone who is high-energy and focused on education and the development of the children. They do homeschool so their nanny should be equipped to help with school work when needed. A nanny with a teaching background would be wonderful, however, not required. They do want their nanny to research, plan and carry out daily activities with the kids, someone who will keep them busy and active all while learning and having fun! You should want to build a strong relationship with their family and be able to maintain professional boundaries and privacy while working with their family. Mom and Dad both work very full-time and busy jobs. They do have a home office and can be in and out of the house during the day. Their new nanny should have a zest for life and enjoy traveling and experiencing new things. This family does travel often domestically and would require their nanny to travel with them to locations such as California, New York, Hawaii, Las Vegas, and other exciting locations. Expect to be on 12 to 15 trips per year, 1 to 2 weeks in length and they want their nannies to work as a team while working together to maintain the schedule while traveling. The family flies on a private plane when traveling and will also be taking a few week-long cruises in the near future. Nannies, pack your bags! We know this is going to be a wonderful opportunity for a career nanny who is looking for their next long-term dream job!
This position is offering $28 – $30 per hour DOE with guaranteed hours, vacation time, paid sick time and paid holidays, benefits available, health, dental, vision, 401K, and use of a family vehicle while transporting the children.
The schedule for this position will be: 34 hours guaranteed each week
- Saturday and Monday 10:00am until 6:00pm
- Tuesday 12:00pm until 6:00pm
- Wednesday 12:00pm until 6:00pm
- Thursday 12:00pm until 6:00pm
- You need to be flexible to work additional/different hours as needed
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- All comprehensive child care – Healthy meals, and snacks.
- Researching, planning, and taking children to activities each day
- Engaging the children and keeping them on task as needed
- Help with schoolwork, projects
- All activities, driving to and from as needed (Car provided)
- Strong focus on developmental educational activities
- Help with all things related to the children, organizing, meals, cleaning up
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring all items are stocked and organized
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Load/unload the dishwasher if needed
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Packing and unpacking for travel
- Organizational tasks
- Running errands pertaining to the children
- Making lists of items that are needed
- Family also has a housekeeper that comes 3 to 4 days per week
- Quality family time
- Healthy eating, making good choices
- Love of travel, experiencing new things
- Education and focus on learning
- Enjoying fun times together
- Love of others, manners, and respect
- Strong morals
- Experienced, flexible, engaging, highly proactive, and timely
- Very positive attitude, fun, enjoyable to be around
- Ability to take initiative and knows what needs to be done
- Maintaining health and safety in and out of the home
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Love experiencing and teaching new things, being creative
- Honesty and open communication, speaking up when needed
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, reliable, patient
- Strong morals
- Strong swimmer, someone capable of swimming with the children
- Travel: The family will be traveling 12-15 times per year, you will be required to travel with the family on most trips. Notice will be given and the trips can be from 1 to 2 weeks at a time.
- Some overnights with the children could be needed on occasion
- Pets – 2 dogs are in the house so their nanny should be dog friendly
- Length of commitment – One year to start, ideally very long term, 3 to 4 years!!!
- COVID-19: This family does NOT require the Covid vaccine
Nannies, this family is very family oriented and their employees tend to be an extension of that. Their current nanny has been with them for almost 3 years and their housekeeper for 2 years. They value the help a nanny provides their family and in turn hope you will care for their children as you would your own family. Honestly, it’s difficult for them to leave their kids and be away from them so when that’s necessary they want the kids to be excited to play with their nanny and make it a better sense of mind for the parents. They would like to find a nanny that truly enjoys kids, has attention to detail, common sense when caring for their children, and an overall love of play while keeping them safe. They are interviewing right away so please get your cover letter sent over to me asap!
- Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT448.