Amazing Part Time Household Assistant/Chef Position Available in Scottsdale
Cross Streets: N 120th St and E Mountain View Rd
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Ref Code: TNJPT204
The Nanny Joynt is so thrilled to share with you a wonderful part time household assistant/chef position! This position is ideal for a candidate who loves to cook, is excited about cooking healthy meals and researching new recipes. Someone who is comfortable or familiar with ordering items from the Instacart app on phone or computer for creating the weekly menu & ordering things to get delivered to the house. You should also be familiar with finding recipes online & can put them on a google docs sheet to email to the family. Someone who is very organized, proactive, enjoys keeping a clean and tidy home, comfortable working in a 5000 sq. ft. home, a self starter and very professional and discreet is needed for this position. These busy clients who both work from home offices are in need of a responsible household assistant who can help with a multitude of tasks. Their assistant should also be comfortable with a toddler in the house, and be comfortable making child friendly meals. A candidate who is familiar with taking care of dogs. This family has one dog who is very people friendly! This candidate should be comfortable with technology and have some computer skills as well. This position will include making a meal plan each week, including a menu, keeping lists, and picking up ingredients each week. Some housekeeping, daily cleaning, organizing and weekly and monthly cleaning will be needed. Their household assistant will be responsible for keeping their already clean home tidy and organized. Someone who will think on their feet, who will see things that need completed and complete them, someone who loves being busy and helping out where needed. The ideal candidate will be intuitive, active and really know how to get things done! This family is very friendly, respectful, considerate and will appreciate the hard work of an amazing household assistant for years to come.
This position is offering $30 to $35 per hour with paid sick days, paid holidays, guaranteed hours, health and dental benefits and a 401k plan, after 6 months of employment.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday 8:00am until 2:00pm
Responsibilities DAILY will include, but are not limited to:
- Cook healthy breakfast and lunch for 3. Possibly cook dinner or get dinner ready (cut veggies, store them etc).
- Quickly Mop: kitchen, dogs room, lab, laundry, front & back living rooms.
- Vacuum living room rug, dog room rug.
- Feed dog food (fresh pet rolls). Slice food for dinner time, place it in the fridge. Clean the water bowl and refill it.
- Stock 3 bathrooms, kitchen (toilet paper, soap). Clean them if they are messy, empty and remove all trash from cans daily.
- Wash dishes in the dishwasher, empty it daily.
- Take a look in all areas of the house, make sure everything is organized and clean. Assist with anything else that needs done, any home tasks or business tasks. Keep a list of things we ran out of. Find ways to organize incoming mail boxes, computer tasks, etc.. Organization ideas are always welcome for anything. Find ways to keep the house in order, making lists, food, items we need, work with principles to find solutions to keep things in order and running smoothly.
Responsibilities WEEKLY will include, but are not limited to:
- Perform the daily schedule as needed every day.
- Do laundry, linens, wash dog beds. Fold and put clothes away, sheets, blankets, towels, etc. Make beds, freshen bathroom linens as needed.
- Find healthy recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner for the week or two weeks. (smoothies as replacements at times) show list to principal for approval.
- Shop for groceries at store or online delivery.
- Receive packages, break down boxes if needed, stock pantry, organize cabinets, donate items that are not being used.
Responsibilities MONTHLY or as needed:
- Check everything in the house is working properly, if not, schedule appt. to repair. (Lights, sinks, toilets, washer, dish washer, garbage disposal, garage, doors, etc)
- Make an appointment for air duct cleaning every 6 months, changing filters, etc.
- Check salt for water softener.
- Check to make sure all batteries are working for motion lights, remotes, etc.
- Friendly, respectful, quiet, considerate and appreciative
- Intuitive, kind, caring, organized, detail oriented, tidy
- Reliable, prompt, active
- Positive attitude and personality
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Excellent communication skills, love lists and emails to keep in contact
- Experienced, intuitive, alert, active, ability to think on your feet
- Is a great cook, loves to cook, can create healthy and bountiful meals
- Tech Savvy, ability to adapt to family daily needs
- Educated, intelligent, decision maker, resourceful
- Proactive, organized, personable but not to overly chatty
- Love of dogs
- Educated, communicative, reliable
- Honest, loyal and trustworthy
- Discreet, professional, dedicated
- Pets –1 dog, must be ok with hands on pet care, feeding, walking.
- Flexible, ability to work well as a team
- Ability to work well in a 5000 Sq. Ft. home
- Length of commitment – 1 year to start ideally long term
Candidates, this is a great opportunity for someone looking to work with a fun and enjoyable family for the long term. They are great people and are looking for someone they can relate to and trust to help them with the care and support of their home.
- Please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT204.