Full-Time Position Available in Scottsdale
Cross-Streets: Invergordon and Mockingbird
Start Date: August 2023
Ref Code: TNJFT461
The Nanny Joynt is so happy to be partnering with an incredibly fun, busy, and loving family seeking a nurturing, creative, and very energetic individual who can partner with them in caring for their 4 children. Their oldest daughter is 10 years old and is very independent, kind, funny, and social. She loves to dance and would love for her new nanny to enjoy spending time with her. Their 5-year-old triplets (girl, girl, boy) are all very active and need someone who can keep them engaged each day. They all enjoy swimming, arts and crafts, gymnastics, and having FUN! They would love to find a wonderful career nanny who is experienced in caring for children in these age groups, someone who will help the children complete daily chores while teaching them to be respectful, responsible, and appreciative. You should be someone who will actively plan activities each day and most importantly provide a safe and loving environment for the children to thrive in. Their ideal nanny would also be open to not only planning but seeking out new learning ideas while working in their home. You should be willing to go the extra mile and plan fun, creative, and educational activities for the children. Being reliable, and responsible, is of the utmost importance. You need to be very organized and intuitive while keeping the house organized and tidy. They want their nanny to be open to helping out where needed. This family does have homes in Newport Beach, CA, and Flagstaff, AZ so you should be open to travel for up to 2 weeks at a time. Overnights will also be needed on occasion when the parents travel. Mom is a stay-at-home mom and really needs an extra set of hands to help her with caring for the children.
This position offers $30 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid time. $100 overnight and travel fee will be paid as well.
The ideal schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday 1:00pm until 8:00pm – 35 hours guaranteed
- They need a nanny who can also be flexible as needed to come earlier or stay later. They are also open to offering 40 hours per week for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Full care for the children: Meals, snacks, cleaning up
- Baths and bedtime
- Driving to and from activities and school as needed
- Planning and carrying out fun activities each day
- Playing outdoors daily, taking walks, and creating educational and fun activities
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills, and sharing responsibilities with the children
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring items are stocked and organized
- Children’s laundry
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Grocery shopping, running errands
- Load/unload the dishwasher
- Taking out the trash when needed
- Cleaning up the kitchen daily
- Making beds, tidying rooms, bathrooms, etc.
- Making sure all children’s areas are organized/tidy
- Organizational tasks, knowing when things need to be done
- Quality family time
- Clear expectations and open communication
- Friendly, respectful, and considerate of those around us
- Making good choices
- Being active and creative
- Experienced, reliable, cheerful, calm, nurturing, flexible, engaging, and active with the children
- Safety and trust are a top priority
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- No cell phone usage while caring for the children
- Honesty and open communication
- Love of travel: Overnights and travel will be needed
- COVID: Family does NOT require the Covid Vaccine
- Length of commitment – 1 year to start, ideally very long term
- Travel and Overnights will be required
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a long-term position. They are an easy-going family that likes to have fun, they are spontaneous and fair. They treat people right and will treat their new nanny like family. They hope to find someone that will fit in with their family and someone who loves their children!
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT461.