Exciting New Position Available Caring for 3 Wonderful Children
Cross Streets: Shea and 104th Street
Start Date: ASAP
Term: Long Term
Ref Code: TNJFT406
The Nanny Joynt is so happy to introduce you to this amazing dream family! They are seeking a full time long term nanny to join their family! Their oldest child is 5 years old and is fun, happy, artsy, and energetic. Their 2.5 year old son is very loving and cuddly. He is active and enjoys playing. Their youngest is their brand new sweet baby girl who is only a few weeks old. You should have recent experience with an infant and be up to date on all infant safety and development. They are seeking a nanny who is very active, someone who can be high energy and will enjoy being busy, keeping them busy and creating activities with them each day. You should be educated and able to keep up with the children and the family’s busy schedule. You should also be very positive and have great communication skills. Someone who will enjoy working with the children and has the ability to jump in and help where needed. They prefer the children to be doing active things and have limited screen time, so a nanny who creates activities and is engaging is required. They would love a candidate who is flexible and wants to be part of their family, someone who is a good leader who can channel energy and help the children grow and thrive. You should enjoy cooking easy and healthy vegan meals, someone with experience with this would be ideal. This family does travel frequently and they need their nanny to join them on these trips. They travel back to Chicago every summer from the end of May until the beginning of August and they would like their nanny to join them during this time away from the AZ heat. Mom and Dad both have busy schedules and really need the support of an amazing career nanny who is flexible and reliable! You should also understand privacy and discretion is important for this family. Nannies, this family is currently living in an AirBnB while their home is being remodeled.
This position is offering $28 – $33 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid holidays, paid sick time, and paid vacation.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday 7:30am until 1:30pm
- Some days you will come in later and help with the older children after school.
- 3 to 4 evenings shifts per week for date nights
- You should be flexible and able to adapt well to a schedule change if needed.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive child care – feeding, meals, snacks, etc.
- Educational activities, homework help, being creative, fun projects
- Drop off and pickups from school if needed
- Planning fun and interesting activities for the children each day, being active with them
- Making sure the children and meeting and exceeding developmental milestones
- Cleaning up after meals and activities, keeping children’s things organized
- Making healthy, organic and vegan meals, the children are vegan
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Keeping kids areas organized and clean
- Keeping toy room and bedrooms organized
- Children’s laundry, washing, drying, putting away
- Kitchen – sweeping, wiping down counters and tables
- Loading-unloading dishwasher
- Taking out the trash as needed
- Making healthy meals and snacks, family meal prep would be appreciated
- Organizational projects around the home
- Keeping children’s clothing in order and correctly sized clothing in closets and drawers
- Being an extra set of hands where needed
- Quality family time
- Healthy vegan meals
- Being active and outdoors
- Sense of value, responsibility
- Being part of a community
- Honesty, integrity, work ethic
- Lead by example
- Privacy and discretion, no social media posting of their children
- Flexibility with the schedule is a must!
- Reliable, on time, active and energetic
- Able to help out as needed
- Experienced, engaging, proactive, consistent, creative
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Love of experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, initiative, proactive
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing, team player
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- Experience with children in these age groups
- Limited screen time
- COVID-19: This family does NOT require you to have the Covid 19 Vaccine
- Length of Commitment: Ideally for a very long time, they want their nanny to be with them for years to come.
- Pets: 12 year old lab who is just the sweetest dog in the world. You should be pet friendly and open to pet care and pet sitting as needed.
- Travel and overnights will be required, long and short term trips
Nannies, this is truly a dream job for a career nanny who is looking for the perfect long term position! This family is easy going, laid back, very active and really wants a nanny to join their team! They love to travel and need their nanny to travel with them! We know this is going to be an amazing opportunity for a career nanny looking for her dream job!
- Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT406.