Amazing New Full-Time Position with the Sweetest Baby Girl
Cross-Streets: Mayo Boulevard and Scottsdale Road
Start Date: November 30th through the end of May 2021
Term: 1 year to start
The Nanny Joynt is so thrilled to present this amazing family to our candidates! This family has the sweetest 11 month old baby girl. She loves to read books and enjoys exploring new things. Overall their daughter is super sweet and a very happy baby! The ideal nanny for this family will be very active, engaging, experienced with babies this age, enjoy tailoring activities to teach her and help her meet developmental milestones. You should have a warm personality, and really love spending time with their daughter, they really want her to feel loved, someone who is very invested in the baby and genuinely cares. They would love to find a nanny who is bilingual in English and Spanish! The family is bilingual as well. They are seeking a nanny who is very organized and clean and someone who will be very patient. The family enjoys open communication and would like for their nanny to be comfortable coming to them with any questions. This family highly values education and allows their daughter to be a little explorer so they would love someone that has an Early Childhood Education background and has experience with nurturing and educating infants/toddlers. Although both parents work from home, their jobs are very demanding so it’s important to them that you have a great communicative relationship with their family.
This position is offering $18 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid holidays and paid vacation.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday – 7:00am – 3:00pm
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive baby care, feeding, changing, nap schedules
- Bringing baby to mom to nurse during the day
- Engaging, playing, reading, planning activities, walks, park
- Helping baby meet and exceed all developmental milestones
- Educational age-appropriate activities
- Snuggling and rocking baby for naps
- Washing bottles, dishes etc.
- Baby laundry, linens, if needed
- Organizational projects
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Kitchen, cleaning high chair, floor, counter
- Load and unload dishwasher
- Baby dishes/bottles sanitizing
- Changing Crib/changing/diaper pail
- Organizational projects for the child – clothes, toys etc.
- Cleaning toys/sanitizing
- Letting parents know if baby items are stocked or needed
- Friendly, loving, respectful, considerate, honest
- Clean, tidy, no shoes in the home
- Hard-working, proactive, self-motivated
- Invested in their child and her development and education
- Emphasis on learning and teaching new things
- Positive redirection, consistency
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, on time, active and very energetic
- Experienced, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, initiative, proactive
- Loving, hands-on, nurturing, team player
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal.
- They have been extremely cautious to not expose their baby to the virus
- Length of Commitment: One year to start.
- Pets: No pets in the home
Nannies, this is a super friendly family that is highly active. They both work from home and love to spend as much time as they can with their sweet daughter, but they need help with childcare as both of their jobs are highly demanding. They value education and exploration which is why they are choosing to hire a nanny who can provide this for their baby! They are looking for a nanny that can be part of their family and be a part of their daughter’s life growing up.
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT229.