The Nanny Joynt Screening Process
The Nanny Joynt screening process is the most comprehensive, rigorous nanny screening process in the Valley. We only represent the finest career nannies that have impeccable references, experience, and character. We understand the importance of knowing you have the most trustworthy individual in your home caring for your children. That is why we make it our first and foremost top priority to fully screen and get to know each and every Nanny/caregiver the Nanny Joynt represents.
Online application – Each candidate is required to complete an extensive 10 page online application.
Phone Interview, resume review and online presence search
Personal face to face interview and document verification – We personally met with each and every candidate we represent for an in depth face to face interview. During our interview we discuss the applicants work experience and job history, education, background, and personality. We enjoy getting to know the nannies we represent so we can match them with suitable families.
Personally call and check all references – We speak directly with each of the candidate references.
Professional background check – Our background screening is thorough and comprehensive. We have a 5-step process to ensure we are representing candidates with clean backgrounds. Ensuring your families safety is our number one priority!
- National criminal search
- National sex offender search
- County criminal search – all counties lived in for the past 7 years
- Social security trace, alias search, address history and verification
- 10 panel drug screening (additional fees apply)
- Comprehensive background investigation conducted by a professional private investigator (additional fees apply)
Requirements for representation All candidates represented by TNJ must meet or exceed the following requirements
- Legal US Citizen or visa documentation
- At least 21 years of age
- High School Diploma
- Have a valid US Driver’s License with a clean driving record and background
- Must own a fully insured dependable vehicle
- Have at least 3 years of previous professional nanny/teaching /nursing experience
- Completely proficient in English (read, write, speak) multiple languages a plus
- Experience or a bachelors degree in a child related area of study.
- Have immaculate references from all former employers and personal references.
- Professional childcare resume
- An individual whose true passion is working with children
- Be willing to make a 1 year commitment to a family. (Permanent placements only)
The Nanny Joynt adheres firmly to all requirements.