Dedicated, Nurturing Nanny Needed for Two Sweet Girls in Scottsdale
Cross-Streets: Thompson Peak and Bell Rd
Start Date: ASAP
Ref Code: TNJPT479
This is a Nanny/Household Manager role, a strong cover letter is required when applying to this position please.
The Nanny Joynt is delighted to present a wonderful job opportunity for an experienced and professional career nanny. If you are a nurturing and experienced caregiver seeking a long-term commitment, this role may be perfect for you. Their oldest daughter is 9 years old and is a sweet, tender-hearted little lady who loves to be busy. She does have some special needs and will require a nanny who is capable of helping her with bathing, going up and down stairs, and some toileting. She is so fun and just a wonderful person inside and out! Her little sister is almost 6 years old and is very active and loves to do fun new things. She is creative, high-energy, and a very happy child. She does have a severe nut allergy so their new nanny must be attentive to this. No pistachios or cashews are allowed in their home. You should be comfortable administering an Epi-Pen if needed! They would love to find someone who brings a wonderful positive energy into their home. Their ideal candidate will be very passionate about their career in childcare and experienced with these age groups. They are seeking someone who is very hands-on, and comfortable with a special needs child. Mom really needs a self-starter and offers a lot of autonomy, but she needs someone who can jump in and get things done. You should be able to care for the kids while also running the home, and maintaining the schedule. Being efficient, reliable, consistent, nurturing, and loving with the girls is a must. They are only considering candidates who are very reliable and will be on time to work each day. Their new nanny will need to sign an NDA before becoming employed with this family. Privacy is very important to them so no photos or social media posting will be allowed. Mom’s ideal candidate will be an extension of herself, someone who can see the “big picture.” Being focused on the children’s well-being, and safety, and having a great outlook on life every day is important to this family. They do want their nanny to research, plan, and carry out daily activities for the children, someone who will keep them busy and active all while learning and having fun! You should want to build a strong relationship with their family and be able to maintain professional boundaries and privacy while working with their family. Mom is a very active work-at-home mom and will be in and out while you are caring for the children each day. Their new nanny should have a zest for life and enjoy traveling when needed as this family would love their nanny to travel with them 2 to 3 weeks each year. Nannies, we know this is going to be a wonderful opportunity for a career nanny looking for their next long-term dream job!
This position is offering $28-$30 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid vacation time, paid sick time, and paid holidays.
The schedule for this position will be: 32 hours per week guaranteed
- Monday 12:30pm – 7:30pm
- Tuesday 12:30pm – 7:30pm
- Wednesday 12:30pm – 5:30pm
- Thursday 12:30pm – 7:30pm
- Friday 12:30pm – 6:30pm
- Family does need their nanny to be flexible to arrive earlier or stay later on occasion
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive child care – All meals, breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner each day you are working
- Bath time as needed
- Reading to them and making sure they are focused on their education and schoolwork
- Researching, planning, and taking children to activities each day
- Engaging the children and keeping them on task as needed
- All activities, driving to and from, etc. Must have your own safe and reliable vehicle
- Homework/project assistance as needed
- Help with all things related to the children, keeping backpacks clean and ready for school each day, organizing, cleaning up, bath-time, bedtime, etc.
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring all items are stocked and organized
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Load/unload the dishwasher
- Taking out the trash/recycling as needed
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Help with family laundry and linens, sheets, towels, as needed
- Packing and unpacking for all travel
- Organizational tasks
- Running errands as needed
- Family meal prep a few times a week
- Managing vendors for household as needed
- Cleaning up before leaving the house each day
- The family does have a housekeeper for deep cleaning
- Quality family time
- Making healthy choices
- Value of education, learning
- Being active and taking care of ourselves
- Respect, kindness, treating others well
- Safety is a top priority
- NDA is required, privacy is important to this family
- A cover letter will be required when you apply
- Experienced, flexible, engaging, highly proactive, and timely
- Very positive attitude, fun, enjoyable to be around
- Ability to take initiative and know what needs to be done
- Maintaining health and safety in and out of the home at all times
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Love experiencing and teaching new things, being creative
- Honesty and open communication, speaking up when needed
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, reliable, patient
- Strong swimmer, someone capable of swimming with the children
- Travel: The family will be traveling each year and they would like their nanny to be available to go with them as needed. Plenty of notice will be given and the trips can be from 1 to 2 weeks at a time. Total of about 2-3 weeks of travel each year.
- Pets – Lily is a 7-month-old Doxie-Poo who is very small. You will need to put her in the crate, take her outside to potty, and keep an eye on her. Making sure things are not on the floor for her to get into. Giving her water and feeding as needed. Taking on walks if there is time.
- Length of commitment – One year to start, ideally very long term, 3 to 4 years!!!
- COVID-19: This family does NOT require the Covid Vaccine
Nannies, this family has wonderful kids and they enjoy life to the fullest every day. With the help from their new nanny, they will be able to focus on things with less stress and spend much-needed quality time together. They are fun, and active and want their new nanny to become a big part of their family for years to come. They work very hard and want to trust that their nanny will help their children develop and grow! Nannies, this is going to be an amazing job for the right candidate. Please apply now and let me know if you have any questions!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a strong cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT479.