Experienced, Professional, Part-Time WEEKEND Nanny for this Fabulous Family
Location: 40th and Camelback
Start Date: ASAP
Ref Code: TNJPT478
The Nanny Joynt is very happy to be working with this active and busy family to help them find an amazing part-time WEEKEND nanny for their two sweet children. This family has another wonderful full-time Nanny Joynt nanny working with them, however, they really need weekend assistance. Their oldest child is 2 years old and will steal your heart. Sometimes slow to open up to new people or new things, but once comfortable, very loving and kind. Being outside is encouraged as their children love to play and learn new things. Both children are very sweet and love to be active and engaged with their nanny. Their little one is just a few months old and is just adorable. As their new nanny, you should be comfortable taking care of both children when needed. Their son is involved in several activities so their new nanny must have a reliable and safe vehicle to take him to and from locations during the day. This is a loving family who wants to find the best long term nanny out there who can help with the care of their children. This family is seeking a very reliable, patient, and confident nanny to join their family! A nanny who will take initiative and is confident in their role. You should have a great work ethic, and be honest and caring ~ a nanny who really LOVES her job and takes pride in her career caring for children! Both parents are very busy professionals, Mom and Dad will both be in and out on the weekends. Their new nanny should be someone who will take the initiative to be active and engage with the children every day. A nanny who is experienced with the education and developmental milestones of their children is ideal. Both parents are excellent communicators and require a nanny open to transparent communication and weekly meetings when needed. Their nanny should always have a positive outlook and really enjoy spending time with their sweet babies!
This position is offering $25-$30 per hour, with guaranteed hours, and paid mileage.
- 8 Hours Per Week Guaranteed:
- 9:00am until 5:00pm on Saturdays, with some flexibility to work later into the evening if they have an event or want to go to dinner.
- Family may want to in rare instances shift some or all of the 8 hours to Sunday
Childcare-related duties include but are not limited to:
- All comprehensive childcare for the children each day
- Helping the children meet developmental milestones, education, reading, singing
- Feeding, maintaining a solid schedule, development activities, diapering, etc.
- Driving them to and from activities – car seat will be installed in your car
- Activities such as being outdoors, going on walks, visiting parks, and having a great time each day.
- Maintaining organization and making sure things the children need are taken care of efficiently
Household responsibilities will include:
- General clean up – tidying of the house
- Dishes, wiping counters, floor clean up after meals, wiping down the high chair
- The family employs a housecleaner for deep cleaning
- Helping out where needed when time allows
- Quality family time
- Love of being outdoors
- Active and healthy
- Making good choices
- Honesty and treating people with kindness and respect
- COVID19- Covid Vaccine is NOT required
- Pets: One small dog in the home, however, no pet care is needed
- Swimming with the children, this family does have a pool at their home so a strong swimmer is required.
- Overnights may be requested at different times during the year – not required
- May be some travel offered if nanny is available
- Experienced, very honest, professional, great communication skills
- Reliable and very punctual, consistent
- Experienced with early childhood education and development
- Limited screen time, and phone use while with their children
- No social media posting or being on your own phone excessively during work hours
They are a dynamic, fun, loving, and warm family who have two wonderful children. They enjoy having fun together as a family whether it be local activities or travel. They also believe their nanny is a very important part of their family and will treat you very well. Their most important priority is to have a positive and happy home for their children.
To be considered for this amazing opportunity please email your resume to email@example.com please use Reference code – TNJPT478 in the subject line. Interviews will begin soon!!!