Dedicated, Nurturing Nanny Needed for Amazing Family Part-Time in Scottsdale
Cross-Streets: E Windgate Ranch Rd and N Thompson Peak Pkwy
Start Date: August 7th, 2023
Ref Code: TNJPT470
Please read over the schedule before applying, this family needs flexibility with their schedule.
The Nanny Joynt is delighted to present a wonderful job opportunity for an experienced and professional nanny. If you are a nurturing and experienced caregiver seeking a long-term commitment, this role may be perfect for you. Their daughter is 7.5 years old and is a sweet, tender-hearted little lady. She has a big imagination and loves playing. She is a wonderful big sister to her brother and is just the kindest little girl. She loves piano, art, golf, and exploring the world around her. Her little brother is 2 years old and is definitely all boy. He’s working on his balance (a lot of spills)and loves to play. Not one thing grabs his attention too long before he’s on to the next. He loves to be cheered for and has a sweet nature. His kisses are the best! They have had a wonderful nanny working with their family and would love to find someone who brings wonderful positive energy into their home. Their ideal candidate will be very passionate about their career in childcare and experienced with these age groups. They are seeking someone who is energetic, focused on the children’s well-being, and has a great outlook on life every day. They do want their nanny to research, plan and carry out daily activities for the children, someone who will keep them busy and active all while learning and having fun! You should want to build a strong relationship with their family and be able to maintain professional boundaries and privacy while working with their family. Mom is a very active stay-at-home mom and will be in and out while you are caring for the children each day. Dad is also a very busy professional and will be in and out each day as well. Their new nanny should have a zest for life and enjoy traveling and experiencing new things. This family does travel often domestically and would like for their nanny to travel with them to locations such as Flagstaff, New Mexico, and other places. These trips can be 1 to 2 weeks in length and they anticipate around 4 to 6 weeks of travel each year. Nannies, we know this is going to be a wonderful opportunity for a career nanny looking for their next long-term dream job!
This position is offering $30 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid vacation time, paid sick time, paid holidays, and the potential to have health insurance!
The schedule for this position will be:
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 7:00am-3:30pm (25.5 hours)
- One evening each week 5:00pm-10:00pm (5 hours)
- Candidate does need to be fully flexible with the schedule as the days could change weekly
- 30.5 hours per week
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive child care – All meals, breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner each day you are working.
- Researching, planning, and taking children to activities each day
- Engaging the children and keeping them on task as needed
- All activities, driving to and from, etc. Must have your own safe and reliable vehicle.
- Homework assistance as needed
- Help with all things related to the children, organizing, meals, cleaning up, bath-time, bedtime, etc.
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring all items are stocked and organized
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Load/unload the dishwasher
- Taking out the trash/recycling as needed
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Help with laundry and linens, sheets, towels, as needed
- Packing and unpacking for all travel
- Organizational tasks
- Running errands as needed
- Cleaning up before leaving the house each day
- Quality family time
- The family is Catholic, believes in God
- Constant growth and bettering yourself
- Kindness and respect, treat others as you want to be treated
- Joyful and every day is a blessing
- Truthfulness, being kind, responsible, showing appreciation
- Open communication, talking about emotions and feelings
- Friendly, loving, respectful, considerate, honest
- Experienced, flexible, engaging, highly proactive, and timely
- Very positive attitude, fun, enjoyable to be around
- Ability to take initiative and knows what needs to be done
- Maintaining health and safety in and out of the home
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Love experiencing and teaching new things, being creative
- Honesty and open communication, speaking up when needed
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, reliable, patient
- Strong swimmer, someone capable of swimming with the children
- Travel: The family will be traveling each year and they would like their nanny to be available to go with them as needed. Plenty of notice will be given and the trips can be from 1 to 2 weeks at a time. Total of about 4-6 weeks of travel each year. Flagstaff, New Mexico, etc.
- Pets – There are no pets in the home at this time.
- Length of commitment – One year to start, ideally very long term, 3 to 4 years!!!
- COVID-19: This family does NOT require the Covid Vaccine
Nannies, this family has wonderful kids and they enjoy life to the fullest every day. With the help from their new nanny, they will be able to focus on things with less stress and spend much-needed quality time together. They are fun, active and want their new nanny to become a big part of their family for years to come. They both work very hard and want to trust that their nanny will help their children develop and grow! Nannies, this is going to be an amazing job for the right candidate. Please apply now and be sure to let me know what your ideal schedule would be!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT470.