Wonderful New Part Time Position with a Great Family in Paradise Valley
Cross Streets: 56th Street and Doubletree
Start Date: ASAP
Term: Very Long Term
Ref Code: TNJPT408
The Nanny Joynt is so happy to introduce you to this amazing family of 3! They are seeking a part time long term nanny to join their family as soon as possible! This family has a live-in nanny and they are seeking someone to help her out! Nannies, this family has 2 amazing children. Their oldest child is 12.5 years old and he is intelligent, fun, full of life, and assertive. Their 11.5 year old daughter (identifies as male), their new nanny must be sensitive to this and be willing to help him with confidence and make sure he feels safe and is able to talk to his new nanny. He is very active, high energy, very talented at sports and loves to be very creative. The children will take some time to warm up to their new nanny, however, they are excited about a new person being in their lives. Mom and Dad are divorced and have a great parenting relationship. Dad works a very intense schedule and is away from the home a lot during the day. They need someone to support their current nanny and help to give her a break. You should be experienced working with a team in order to gain the best results for this family. You should be very reliable, patient, easy going, proactive, intuitive, hard working and most importantly very helpful and excited about your position with their family. They are seeking a nanny who is positive and has great communication skills. Someone who has the ability to jump in and help where needed. They would also require their new nanny to be able to maintain order with the children while also being encouraging and positive with them. You should love to have fun and enjoy being with the children each day. Reliability is very important as you will be responsible for covering hours that their current nanny will be off. They prefer the children to be doing active things, so a nanny who creates activities and is engaging is required. They would love a candidate who is flexible and wants to be part of their family, someone who is a good leader who can channel energy and help the children make good decisions and be respectful. If you are playful and engaging with the children in your care this could be a wonderful opportunity for you! Their current nanny has been with their family for 2 years and has been an integral part of their lives.
This position is offering $25-$30 per hour DOE with guaranteed hours, paid holidays, and paid sick time.
The schedule for this position will be:
Some flexibility with the schedule is needed, there may be opportunities to add more hours if needed.
If you are interested in this position and need a different schedule please let me know. Ideally, they really need someone who can work these exact hours, but are willing to work with the right candidate.
Week One: 20 hours Guaranteed
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Friday 2:00 to 7:00pm
- Sunday 12:30 pm-8:30pm – (Optional)
Week Two: 20 hours guaranteed if you work the Sunday
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 2:00 to 7:00pm
- Sunday 2:30pm-7:30pm – (Optional)
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- To be discussed
- Making good choices
- Good listeners, respectful, manners
- Quality family time, eating together
- Reliable, on time, active and energetic
- Experienced, engaging, proactive, consistent, creative
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love of experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, initiative, proactive
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing, team player
- Experience with children in these age groups
- COVID-19: This family is NOT requiring the Covid Vaccine
- Length of Commitment: Very long term! Would love their nanny to be with them for 3 to 4 years!
- Pets: Clark a loving and friendly 8 year old Rhodesian Ridge Back, some pet care is needed. Giving water, walking, feeding etc.
- Some travel and overnights may be needed if the nanny is open to it. They visit places like: Florida, California, New Mexico and many others!
Nannies, this is truly a wonderful job for a nanny who is looking for the perfect long term part time position! They are a friendly and high energy family. They genuinely appreciate having help with their kids and their household so they can make space for their jobs and keep things running smoothly around the house. They are looking forward to finding the right nanny to become a part of their team to help with raising their children.
- Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT408.