Amazing New Part Time Household Manager/Nanny Position
Cross Streets: Hayden and Mountain View
Start Date: ASAP
Ref Code: TNJPT403
The Nanny Joynt is so happy to be partnering with this wonderful loving family seeking a part time nanny/household manager. Someone who is very flexible, proactive, intuitive and can help them manage their daily lives around their home! This family has 3 wonderful children! Their oldest child is 13 years old. He is smart, quick witted, and is so sweet and thoughtful. He is also very funny, worries about things and is a perfectionist at times. He attends school full time and enjoys being active in sports. Their middle child is 11.5 years old and she is very thoughtful, sweet, sensitive and loves to be goofy at times with her friends. She is also active and enjoys sports and music. Their youngest daughter is 4 years old and is the baby of the family! She is a wonderful little helper and always wants to snuggle and be thoughtful with surprises! She attends preschool 3 days each week and loves being with her siblings. The ideal candidate for this position will be a self starter, someone really warm and proactive. Reliability is very important, so someone who is always on time and really just enjoys lending a hand where needed. Both parents are very involved and really care about the people in their lives, they want their household manager/nanny to feel welcome and happy! Their household manager needs to be comfortable working as a team, Mom does work at home sometimes and both parents can be in and out. Mom is really looking for a wonderful long term fit for their family and wants their new nanny to really love her career! They would love to find an active, reliable household manager who has experience in this role and can just hit the ground running. Some days you will be caring for the children, driving them to their activities and planning parties. Some days you will be doing the grocery shopping and preparing a family meal while helping with laundry. This person needs to be able to multitask and keep things organized. This family does travel so their nanny ideally will be available to travel with them on occasion. When mom and dad are out of town their nanny will need to be available for overnights. Mom and Dad travel at least once per quarter and would need 5 overnight stays while they are away. This family is looking for the best of the best!
This position is offering $28 – $35+ per hour DOE with guaranteed hours, vacation time, sick time and paid holidays. This position does have room for growth to full time.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Ideally 4 days per week 12:00pm until 8:00pm Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 1 additional day per week either Tuesday or Thursday
- Flexible with hours and can offer more or less hours for the right candidate
- Start and end times are also negotiable
- When applying for this position please tell me what your ideal schedule would be
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive childcare
- Preparing healthy meals and snacks for children, packing lunches
- Creating fun and educational activities for all of the children
- Keeping them active, outdoors, limiting screen time
- Packing/unpacking for trips
- Pick up of the children from school if needed
- Driving to and from after school sports, activities and events (nanny must have safe reliable car for transportation of the children)
- Children’s laundry/linens, folding and having children put them away
- Children have chores and should be a help around the home
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring all items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Organization of closets, pantry, cabinets, drawers etc.
- Load/ unload the dishwasher, having children assist
- Taking out the trash/recycling as needed
- Making sure all areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Meal preparation, grocery list, grocery store pick up
- Errands, receiving packages
- Greeting contractors as needed in the home
- Helping mom with anything that needs done, taking initiative, being proactive
- General ability to see what needs to be done and can complete those tasks
- Friendly, loving, respectful, considerate, honest
- Invested in their children and education
- Quality family time
- Being active and outdoors
- Eating healthy foods, making healthy choices
- Being a respectful person to everyone
- Eating dinner together, no screen time
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced, highly proactive, flexible and timely
- Ability to take initiative, someone who can see what needs to be done
- Able to work as a team and understand the dynamic of the family
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs, have a heart to serve
- Honesty and open communication
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, reliable
- Pets – Yes – 2 dogs, Bailey and Hank, one is small and one is a larger breed, both are fun and part of the family so their nanny should love dogs!
- Travel – Domestic travel will be needed
- Overnights – As needed usually 5 nights each quarter, nanny will need to stay at the home with the children while parents travel.
- Length of commitment – One year to start, ideally 2 to 3 years
- COVID-19: This family is NOT requiring the Covid Vaccine
Nannies, this is an amazing family that is so much fun! They really want a wonderful Household Manager/Nanny to join their team so they can maximize time with their family each day. They are all about communication. As you can imagine their kids are their whole world – it’s why they work so hard so they can give them the best life ever! They are seeking the right person to become part of their team and they genuinely care about the people in their lives and will make sure you have the best working environment possible! So if you are looking for an amazing long term position with a family who has your best interest at heart, this is the job for you!!!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT403.