Wonderful Family is Seeking a Part Time Nanny for their Precious Baby Girl
Cross Streets: N 32nd St and E Mission Lane
Start Date: February 13, 2023
Term: 1 year to start
Ref Code: TNJPT387
We are so happy to be working with this wonderful laid back and kind family! They are seeking part time care for their infant daughter who will be 4 months old at the time of the start of this position. This family is seeking a candidate who really loves babies, is very engaging, very efficient, intelligent, a go-getter, and intuitive. Reliability is extremely important for this family. Mom leaves very early for work each morning and Dad’s day is very busy. Dad works at home in his home office and will be around each day, however, he will be on calls and out of the way unless their new nanny needs something. They are really focused on having their nanny share an active role in their home, someone who will have a good attitude, and a positive vibe. You should be experienced and knowledgeable about developmental milestones and create fun things for her to do each day. A nanny who speaks another language would be a huge plus, however, not required for this position. Their new nanny should be organized, fun, hard working and really enjoy spending time with their little one. You should be responsible, and willing to help out as needed with all things related to childcare. A strong communicator would be ideal as both parents enjoy being able to communicate well with their nanny. This family is so loving and sweet and can’t wait to meet their new nanny!
This position is offering $25 – $30 per hour with guaranteed hours, 40 hours of PTO, paid holidays and a flexible schedule.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Ideal start time would be 7:00am until 5:00pm, they will guarantee 27 hours per week and pay over time for weeks over 40 hours.
- Mom is currently employed as a hospitalist physician and will be scheduled for 7 to 8 shifts at a time with a week off between.
- Ideally, they are looking for their nanny to accommodate working – 11 weekdays per month – 10 hour days if possible. They do have some flexibility with the start and end times, however, they really need a nanny who is also flexible and willing to work with them on this schedule each month.
- They typically have a schedule 2 months in advance.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive infant care, feeding, changing
- Helping to maintain schedule and routine
- Engaging, playing, reading, planning activities, walks
- Helping baby meet and exceed all developmental milestones
- Educational age-appropriate activities
- Washing bottles, dishes, emptying diaper pail, etc.
- Baby laundry, linens
- Organizational projects
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Kitchen clean up, cleaning high chair, floor, counters etc
- Load and unload the dishwasher
- Baby dishes/bottles sanitizing
- Changing crib/changing table/diaper pail
- Organizational projects as needed
- Quality family time
- Healthy eating
- Accepting of others
- Experiencing new cultures
- Education and a positive environment
- Being active
- Reliable, on time, active, kind and happy
- Experienced with babies, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Safety is a top priority
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty, grace and open communication
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- Limited cell phone or electronic use around baby or during work hours
- COVID-19 and Flu: This family would prefer a nanny who is vaccinated, however, this is not a requirement for this position.
- TDAP Required
- Length of Commitment: One year to start
- Pets: Small 3 year old Cavapoo who is lovely! She is very friendly, loves to play and is easy to get along with. Some pet care may be needed.
This family is really the sweetest and most kind family ever! Nannies, this is such a great part time position with two parents who will treat you like family. So, if you are seeking a long term, part time position this is the one for you! Apply now and let us know if you have any questions!
- Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT387.