Experienced Nanny Needed for Weekend Position with 3 Amazing Children
Cross Streets: 56th St & Indian School
Start Date: ASAP
Term: 1 year to start, Ideally Long Term
Ref Code: TNJPT347
The Nanny Joynt is very happy to be working with this wonderful family with three awesome kiddos! This family is seeking a high energy, very active nanny to care for their children each weekend. Their oldest son is 6 years old, he is extremely smart, has a high level of energy, is loving, and creative. He loves engineering things, outside play, swimming, cooking and art. Their middle son is 3 years old and is very sweet, outgoing, and energetic. He loves to be outside, playing with trucks, dinosaurs, digging, using his imagination pretending he’s a doctor, reading books, play-doh and so much more. Their little sister is 2 years old and is the sweetest most loving child you could ever imagine. She loves to play with her brothers, pick out her own clothes and shoes and loves to be in the water. She has very mild cerebral palsy and needs a brace on our right leg to walk correctly. Their new nanny must be comfortable in learning how to care for her and making sure she is wearing her brace at all times. They are all very fun to be around, and enjoy doing arts and crafts and would love their new weekend nanny to enjoy having a good time with them. All of the children are very active and this family has a busy life that is full of fun times. Their ideal candidate will be very experienced with children in these age groups, loving, nurturing. Someone who is active and has great energy. You should be proactive and take initiative to help where needed. This family really needs an active nanny who is capable of managing the children. Ideally their nanny will be someone who is patient and calm and can manage chaos if needed. You should be able to redirect and be confident in your abilities. A nanny who is able to bond with the children and help them develop. They would love a nanny who will bring unique activities to the table and can provide mental stimulation for all of the children. You will be a nanny who can maintain order and help to teach the children manners, while also making sure they feel loved and supported. Mom or Dad will be home while you are working with them on the weekends. Someone who appreciates working as a team would be ideal. You should be a great communicator, have good values, a positive energy, and be highly motivated. Someone with a very positive disposition is desired! They would love a nanny who is passionate about children and truly loves her job. A nanny who will be with their family long term is ideal.
This position is offering $20-$25 per hour DOE with guaranteed hours, and use of the family car.
Family will be in Flagstaff early June through July 10th and would love for their nanny to accompany them on the weekends.
Dad will be traveling to San Diego with the kids July 23rd until 30th, they would need their nanny to be with them during this time frame from 7:00am – 7:00pm with overtime paid; flights included.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Saturday and Sunday: 8:00am until 4:00pm ideal but flexible as needed
- This schedule is flexible and the family is happy to work with their nanny on a schedule that works best for everyone.
- They would LOVE to schedule a working trial day with a candidate as soon as possible
- When applying, please let me know what your preferred schedule would be and if you are available for a trial day asap
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive childcare, feeding, changing, potty training, naps and rest time
- Making healthy meals, snacks and for the children
- Helping children meet and exceed developmental milestones
- Engaging with them each day, being active, planning fun things for them to do, help with keeping them on a schedule
- Being outside, driving to and from activities as needed
- Planning educational activities, teaching new things, arts and crafts
- Organizational projects around the home pertaining to the children
- Teaching manners, respect and setting healthy boundaries
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Kitchen, cleaning high chair, floors, counters, keep stroller and car seats neat and clean
- Organizational projects for the children – clothes, toys etc.
- Having children help with clean up and organizing, managing chores
- Keep all areas tidy, keep children’s rooms organized and neat
- Load and unload dishwasher if needed
- Respect of family, belongings and others
- Hard work, work ethic, helping each other
- Being creative, active, healthy choices
- Understanding of others
- Healthy eating
- Being outdoors, limited screen time
- Using manners
- Experienced, reliable, on time, active, attentive, responsible
- Engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities, maintain professional boundaries
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Family does have a pool and their nanny must be confident in the water with the children.
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning
- COVID-19: This family will require their nanny to be fully vaccinated and be open to receiving the booster when available. You should be following CDC guidelines, being careful, wearing a mask, washing hands and not attending large gatherings.
- Length of Commitment: One year to start, ideally long term.
- Travel to Flagstaff during the summer months may be needed as well as occasional overnights
- Pets: No pets in the home
Nannies, this is a very active and busy family who will be great to work with. They are an extremely loving family. They care for their kids deeply, want the best for them and provide them with everything they need to grow successfully. They are not the “escape” parents. They are very much involved with their kids, love being around them, but also know that it’s healthy for mom and dad to squeeze in their own time to connect and decompress. They want to find a nanny who will value being a part of their family and helping to raise happy and healthy little humans!
- Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT347.