Attentive and Active Part Time Nanny Needed in Laveen
Cross Streets: Dobbins and 51st Ave
Start Date: 11/08/2021
Term: 1 year to start, Ideally Long Term
Ref Code: TNJPT327
Nannies, we are thrilled to have you meet with this amazing growing family! This family has the sweetest 16 month old baby boy and their precious little girl will be arriving at the end of January! Their son is easy going, independent (but needs hugs every now and then). He’s spunky, curious, adventurous, and loves to laugh. He enjoys running around the park, reading books, arts & crafts, and being outside. They are seeking a candidate who will love and engage with their children each day, teach them new things, help them meet and exceed their developmental milestones and someone who has a passion for education and learning! You should be very organized, helpful and excited about your career as a nanny. Having a soothing and positive attitude and great outlook on life is ideal. Both parents are currently working from home in their home offices and will be around each day. They are seeking a candidate who is comfortable working as a team, someone who understands the importance of creating a fun environment for the kids and is fun to be around. You should be patient, kind, reliable, adaptable and have a genuine curiosity about the world around you. They really value a candidate who is active and understands developmental stages as their children grow. This family requires that their nanny refrain from screens of any type while caring for their children. No phones, iPads, TV’s etc. They would love for their new nanny to be with them long term. The family enjoys open communication and would love for their nanny to be a great communicator as well.
This position is offering $20 per hour with guaranteed hours and paid holidays.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00am – 3:00pm (28 hours guaranteed each week)
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive child care, feeding, changing
- Engaging, playing, reading, planning activities, walks, outdoor play
- Helping children meet and exceed all developmental milestones
- Educational age appropriate activities, reading, singing
- Washing bottles, dishes, children’s items
- Children’s laundry, linens
- Organizational projects for children
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Kitchen clean up, cleaning high chair, floor, counter
- Load and unload dishwasher, Baby dishes/bottles sanitizing
- Changing crib sheets/changing diaper pail
- Organizational projects
- Take out trash if needed
- Keeping playroom organized and tidy
- Vacuum playroom and areas where the children play
- Family is important
- Being active and outdoors
- Being kind to others
- Experiencing new things
- No screen time, phones, iPad, TV
- Curiosity about the world around them
- Being active, calm and supportive
- Reliable, on time, active and very energetic
- Experienced with babies and toddlers, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Safety is a top priority
- Ability to take initiative and create fun activities
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing, team player
- No cell phones or electronic use around children
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is fully vaccinated and being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus.
- Length of Commitment: One year to start, ideally long term.
- Pets: No pets in the home
Nannies, this sweet family is such a joy! Their son is the cutest! All joking aside, they strive for open communication so both parties are satisfied and feel supported. They are accepting of any lifestyle or background, as long as you love their kids, that’s what matters most to them! They are looking for someone who will provide loving care and will stimulate their children’s curiosity and provide safe supervision as they explore their world! Nannies, apply now, this is a wonderful opportunity to work with a very laid back and supportive family.
- Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT327.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com