Evening and Weekend Nanny Needed for Wonderful Family
Cross Streets: 11th Ave and McDowell
Start Date: ASAP
Ref Code: TNJPT322
The Nanny Joynt is so happy to share with you an exciting new part time evening and weekend position working with a fun and active family! They have two children and are looking to hire an amazing nanny to work with them long term! Their oldest child is 4 years old. She is full of personality, outgoing, friendly, enjoys being engaged, loves to play with her nanny and is very social. She is well behaved, loves reading, dancing, music, and is such a sweet and fun little girl with a great sense of humor. Their son is 7 months old and he is also very active, and is learning to crawl and stand up. He enjoys being entertained and loves to watch his big sister dance! This family is seeking a candidate who is very reliable, takes initiative to be active with the children while planning fun educational activities for them to do. Someone very responsible, flexible, engaging, fun, and organized. You should be very active and enjoy having fun and playing with the children each day. This family has a full time nanny who has been with their family full time for 4 years! They need more help in the evenings and on the weekends and are excited to welcome another nanny into their home! Nannies, this family is seeking a candidate who is very excited about their career as a nanny and is focused, proactive and professional. They enjoy positive communication, and hope to find a new nanny who will be with their family long term!
This position is offering $25 per hour with guaranteed hours and paid sick time.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Schedule is very flexible and can be: 5:30pm – 7:30pm two nights per week, possibly on Monday and Wednesday
- They can also offer Fridays – 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Weekends are Flexible – Ideally Saturday 10:00am – 3:00pm and some evening hours if Mom and Dad have a date night.
- Family will guarantee hours once a schedule has been agreed upon
- When applying for this position please let me know what your ideal schedule would look like
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Full comprehensive care of the children – meals, snacks, cleaning up, bedtime routine
- Planning activities for the children at home each day
- Playing, educational, activities, singing, reading, arts and crafts
- Helping children meet and exceed their developmental milestones
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring all items are organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Maintaining organizing, cleaning up after self and children
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Helping with children’s laundry if needed
- General straightening of areas around the home
- Taking out the trash/recycling if needed
- Making sure home is organized/tidy and things are put away at the end of the day
- Family has a housekeeper and their daytime nanny usually completes most of these household tasks
- Quality family time is very important, enjoying each others company
- Global inclusive view of the world
- Travel, exploring the world around you
- Exploring new foods
- Being active, thoughtful and kind to others
- Education, reading
- Reliable! Energetic, active and nurturing
- Experienced with young children, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative, be helpful and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, professional
- Experienced, loyal, loving, hands-on, team player
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is fully vaccinated and who is also being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public. This family is following all CDC guidelines.
- Length of Commitment: Long Term
- Pets: No pets in the home
- Travel: Possible if nanny is open to it, however, not required
Nannies, this is such an easy going family who loves their children! They enjoy being active and involved with their children and want to find a nanny who will value their time with their children as well. They really want their new nanny to feel like part of their family, valued and supported by them at all times. They are so warm and welcoming and really want the best care for their kids. This is a great part time position for someone looking for a wonderful family to work with!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT322.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org