Perfect New Part Time Position Available with Two Adorable Babies
Cross Streets: Guadalupe and Greenfield (Gilbert)
Start Date: Can Start in August or October 2021
Ref Code: TNJPT301
The Nanny Joynt is so thrilled to partner with an incredibly easy going and loving family seeking a very experienced, creative, engaging and energetic individual who can help them care for their two young children. Their son just turned 1 year old. He is very sweet, laid back and so much fun to be around. They are awaiting the arrival of their baby girl who is due in August! The children will be about 13 months apart in age so their nanny must have prior experience caring for infants and young children at the same time. You should be very knowledgeable about infants, their milestones, and be very patient, kind, caring and nurturing. A nanny who is very capable of multitasking is required for this position. You should be confident in your abilities, creative with the children and be willing to create fun activities for them in order to help with their development. The family would love for their nanny to be open to planning fun activities with the children once they are older and trust has been established. Dad does work at home in his home office and Mom will sometimes be working at home as well. Their new nanny should be someone who will actively engage with their children each day and most importantly provide a safe and loving environment for them to thrive in.
This position is offering $25 per hour with guaranteed hours and paid sick days
The schedule for this position will be:
- 20 hours per week guaranteed
- 3 days per week during and ideally more hours will be needed during mom’s busy season
- Sample Schedule: Monday 4:00pm – 8:00pm, Wednesday 1:00pm – 6:00pm, Thursday 2:00pm – 6:00pm
- Multiple weekends will be needed each month: Fridays 7:00am – 4:00pm, Saturday and Sunday 4 hour afternoon, early evening shifts, usually for about 4 hours each day. Family is flexible on the weekend days in regard to time.
- Flexibility is key with this position – Family is happy to discuss the schedule with you.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive infant care feeding, diapering, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule
- Preparing baby food as needed, making healthy lunches and snacks
- Keeping a log for each child if needed
- Bathing and helping with nap/bedtime routines
- Helping their children meet and exceed their developmental milestones
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills and going for walks, being outdoors
- Planning activities and outings once children are old enough
- Educational activities, arts, crafts, sensory play etc.
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring items are stocked and organized, letting parents know when things are needed.
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children, wiping counters, sweeping floors etc.
- Load/ unload dishwasher
- Taking out the trash if needed
- Folding and putting away of children’s laundry
- Washing bottles and keeping things organized
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Organizational tasks
- Family is very important, strong family values, spending time with family, being close
- Being active and outdoors
- New experiences, exposure to new things
- Exploring, education, sensory experiences
- Safety conscious
- Excellent and open communication
- Experienced with infants and young children close in age!
- Caring, loving, nurturing, flexible and reliable
- Cheerful, calm, engaging and active with the their children
- Safety is a TOP priority – family does a have a pool
- Honesty and open communication
- Desire to maintain a clean and healthy home
- Would love for their nanny to be available for potential overnights and travel if needed, but not required.
- Pets – Small Sheltie Dog and indoor cat, letting dog in and out during the day as needed.
- Minimal screen time and technology for the children
- Length of commitment – One year to start, ideally long term.
Nannies, this family absolutely adores their sweet son and (soon to be little girl joining their family) and they want the very best for them! They love nurturing their sweet souls and doing what they can to facilitate a positive environment in their home. They are both young professional, creatives who are passionate about what they do and they know that by pursuing their dreams this will only help them become better parents! They are looking for a kind hearted person to be an extension of their family to love their kids and take care of them while they are away. They know their children will steal your heart!!!
- Please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT301.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org