Exciting New Part Time Position with 3 Amazing Children
Cross Streets: E Shea Blvd and N 112th St
Moving to Paradise Valley/Invergordon and Lincoln in November 2021
Start Date: Mid September
Term: 1 year to start – Long Term
Ref Code: TNJPT293
The Nanny Joynt is so happy to share this wonderful family with you! They are seeking a nanny who will be with them long term as their children grow up. This position will be part time. This family has 3 amazing children who are all very loving, kind and so much fun to interact with. Their oldest is 7 years old. He is a natural problem solver and a critical thinker! He loves spending time with his siblings, outdoors and swimming. He loves Legos, soccer, piano and anything related to outer space. Their middle son is 3 years old. He is their adventurous and very social child. He’s the life of the party! He enjoys outdoor activities, riding his bike and swimming. Their adorable daughter is 1 year old and she is the princess of the house! She enjoys tutu’s…in every color! She loves puzzles, reading, dancing, swimming and playing with her big brothers. Mom and Dad both work outside of the home. Dad is transitioning currently from working at home full time to moving back to the office so he will be home at times while their nanny is working. Their ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about their career as a nanny, someone who values longevity and really loves working with children. You should be energetic, attentive, mindful, safety conscious, intuitive and have great communication skills. They love input regarding their children and would love to set aside scheduled check in time in order to get your feedback. You will need to be very reliable and punctual as both Mom and Dad are required to be at work every day and can’t take time off. You should be confident in your role as a nanny and be a safe driver with great interpersonal skills. If you are looking for a wonderful long term family to work with this is the job for you!
This position is offering $20-$25 with guaranteed hours (30 hours per week), paid vacation, paid sick time, paid holidays and mileage reimbursement.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Preferred schedule: 6:30am until 8:30am and return from 12:30pm until 4:30pm
Be available on scheduled school closure days 7:00am until 4:00pm
Back up sick care when needed
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive childcare, feeding, breakfast, lunches, snacks
- Drop off and pick up children at school. Car seats will be provided and will need to fit in your car. Two smaller booster seats and a full size car seat.
- Breakfast when you arrive, getting children ready for school
- Cleaning up all child related areas
- Laundry for children, wash, dry, fold, put away
- Helping with the household chores, organizing
- Arts, learning activities, crafts, playing, taking walks etc.
- Helping children meet their developmental milestones
- Engaging with children each day
- Planning educational activities, teaching new things, outings once trust is established
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Kitchen, cleaning high chair, floor, counter, keep stroller and car seats neat and clean
- Load and unload dishwasher
- Cleaning toys/sanitizing
- Vacuum and mop areas where children eat and play
- Prep meals, feed children, clean up after meals
- Keep playroom and children’s rooms tidy, organized and neat
- Keep bathrooms and closets organized
- Keep track of child inventory products needed
- Be a second set of hands as needed
- Friendly, loving, respectful, considerate, honest, loyal
- Quality family time
- Healthy living
- Loving one and other, “Be great as you are and great in all you do.”
- Creativity, education, excited about learning and life
- Outdoors, being active
- Safety conscious
- Hard working, proactive, self motivated
- Invested in their children and her development and education
- Positive redirection, consistency, structure
- Reliable, on time, active and very energetic
- Experienced, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, initiative, proactive
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing, team player
- Enjoyment of children, passionate about your career as a nanny, love of learning and teaching new things
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal. A candidate who is fully vaccinated or open to receiving the vaccine before employment with their family is required.
- Length of Commitment: One year to start. Would love their nanny to be with them long term!
- Pets: No pets in the home
Nannies, this is a family that is committed to respect, integrity and loving one another. They consider their closest friends to be family and look forward to extending that love and admiration to their nanny. Their family motto is “Be great as you are and great in all you do.” As parents they believe it is their responsibility to support their children so they can be the best versions of themselves. Their family will be a great job for someone that is looking for a home that is full of love! Apply today!!!
- Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT293.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com