Exciting New Full-Time Position Available with an Amazing Family
Cross Streets: E Deer Valley Dr and N Black Canyon Blvd
Start Date: 7/12/2021 Flexible
Ref Code: TNJPT287
The Nanny Joynt is happy to be working with this amazing family of 3! Their sweet little baby girl will be 6 months when their new nanny starts! She is so adorable, happy, and such a great sleeper. Mom will be working at home in her office a few days each week and Dad is currently working full time at home in his office area. Their new nanny should be comfortable with work-at-home parents as this is a long-term situation for them. They would love a candidate who is experienced, a strong communicator loves an open dialogue and is very responsible and trustworthy. You should respect family preferences while being someone willing to teach her, read to her, and be very encouraging while helping her to experience and learn new things. This family prefers a nanny who is open to regular communication, someone who will keep the parents informed of daily activities. They want a nanny who will be thoughtful, helpful, and genuinely enjoy spending time with their daughter!
This position is offering $20 – $22 per hour with paid vacation, paid sick days, paid holidays, and guaranteed hours!
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday: 12:30-4:30pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:30 am until 4:30 pm
- Friday: 8:30am – 12:30pm
- 32 hours per week guaranteed
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive child care feeding, diapering, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule
- Keeping a log of daily activities as needed using an app
- Helping their daughter meet and exceed developmental milestones
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills and going for walks and nearby parks
- Planning activities and being creative while being at home with her
- Educational activities, development, language, arts, crafts, etc.
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Load/ unload the dishwasher
- Taking out the trash if needed
- Baby laundry and linens
- Washing bottles and keeping things organized
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Organizational tasks
- Loving, caring and open communication with each other and those around them
- Immensely enjoy spending time with their baby girl!
- Mutual respect of everyone in their lives
- Love of travel and experiencing new things
- Kind, respectful, hardworking, considerate and appreciative of their nanny
- Intentional family time
- Exploring, development, education, discovering new things
- Joyful curiosity about the world
- Excellent and open communication
- Caring, loving, nurturing, flexible and reliable
- Experienced, cheerful, calm, engaging and active with the their daughter
- Safety is a TOP priority – family does have a pool
- Focus on development, education and language skills
- Honesty and open communication
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for their daughter to thrive in
- Covid Information: Family is requiring that their nanny be fully vaccinated prior to beginning employment with their family. They are also following ALL CDC recommendations.
- Pets – This family does have one indoor Boston Terrier, no care is required for the dog.
- The family does have stairs and a pool
- No phones or screens while caring for baby
- Length of commitment – One year to start
Nannies, this family is so amazing, we can’t say enough great things about them. They are seeking a nanny who is able to communicate well with them and they will always offer open communication in return. Their sweet little girl is very happy and active. These parents are professional, reliable, and very understanding. They have a comfortable home and neighborhood with everything needed for their daughter’s care. Apply now to work with this great family!
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT287.