Full Time Nanny Needed for Two Sweet Children
Cross Streets: Bethany Home and Central
Start Date: ASAP
Ref Code: TNJFT281
The Nanny Joynt is so happy to share with you an exciting new full time position working with a fun and active family! They have two children and are looking to hire an amazing nanny to work with them long term! Their oldest child is 5 years old, she is very sweet, outgoing and loves to be active while spending time outside. She likes to swim, (this family does have a pool) garden and learn new things. Their son is 3.5 years old and he is also very active, and super fun. This family is seeking a candidate who is very reliable, takes initiative to be active with the children while planning fun educational activities for them each weekend. Someone very responsible, flexible, engaging, fun, and organized. You should be very active and enjoy having fun and playing with the children each day. This family really wants their nanny to feel like part of the family. Nannies, this family is seeking a candidate who is very excited about their career as a nanny and is reliable, focused, proactive and professional. They enjoy positive communication, and hope to find a new nanny who will be with their family long term!
This position is offering $25 per hour ($71,500 per year) with guaranteed hours and overtime, paid vacation, paid sick day and paid holidays.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday from 7:00am – 5:00pm (50 hours guaranteed each week with overtime)
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Full comprehensive care of the children – meals, snacks, cleaning up, naps
- Taking to activities and to and from school (possible use of family car)
- Playing, educational. activities, playing, singing, reading, park, outings, arts and crafts
- Helping children meet and exceed their developmental milestones
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring all items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Maintaining organizing, cleaning up after self and children
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Family laundry
- General straightening of areas around the home
- Taking out the trash/recycling as needed
- Making sure home is organized/tidy and things are put away at the end of the day
- Quality family time is very important, enjoying each others company
- Energetic, proactive, self motivated, active
- Love of the outdoors, gardening, discovering nature and all it has to offer
- Invested in their children and their development and education
- Emphasis on learning and teaching new things
- Positive redirection, consistency
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable! Energetic, active and nurturing
- Experienced with young children, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative, be helpful and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times – Family does have a pool
- Strong and safe swimmer
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, professional boundaries
- Experienced, loyal, loving, hands-on, team player
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is fully vaccinated and who is also being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus.
- Length of Commitment: Long Term
- Pets: This family does have two small, indoor dogs.
- Travel: Possible if nanny is open to it, however, not required
- Overnights: If nanny is available
Nannies, this is such an easy going family who loves to have fun! They enjoy being out in nature and gardening in their yard. They really want their new nanny to feel like part of their family, valued and supported by them at all times. They are so warm and welcoming and really want their nanny to feel like part of their family. This is a great full time position for someone looking for a wonderful family to work with!
- Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT281.