Great New Full Time Position with Infant Starting in August
Cross Streets: Monterosa and 56th
Start Date: Mid August 2021
Term: 1 year to start, Ideally Long Term
Ref Code: TNJFT277
We are so excited here at the Nanny Joynt to introduce you to this wonderful family expecting their first baby in May 2021. They are seeking an experienced and nurturing nanny to begin with their family in mid August 2021. Their sweet new baby boy will be 3 months old when employment begins. This family is seeking a nanny who has experience working with newborn babies and is educated on infant and early childhood development. You should be very organized, capable of working with and maintaining a schedule as needed. You should also be engaging, fun to be around, educated in childhood development and open to feedback. Great communication skills would be ideal for this family. A nanny who is loving, hands on and really enjoys her career as a full time nanny will be ideal for this family! They would love for their nanny to enjoy coming up with activities and be open to outings once their son is old enough. Mom and Dad both work outside of the home and will appreciate a nanny who is organized and enjoys helping out where needed.
This position is offering $20 – $24 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid vacation, paid sick time, and paid holidays.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday 8:00am until 4:00pm
- Flexible to arrive early or stay late if needed
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive care, feeding, changing, potty training, naps
- Keeping a log for the family, feeding, diapers, naps, etc.
- Helping their son meet and exceed developmental milestones
- Singing, dancing and engaging with him each day
- Playing, reading, planning activities, walks, parks (when it’s safe)
- Family is open to classes, Gymboree, Musicology etc. once it is safe and he is older
- Making healthy meals, snacks, etc.
- Planning educational activities, teaching new things, crafts
- Organizational projects where needed
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Kitchen, cleaning high chair, floor, counters, keep stroller neat and clean
- Load and unload dishwasher
- Organizational projects for the child – clothes, toys etc.
- Cleaning toys/sanitizing
- Keep play areas tidy, keep child’s room organized and neat
- Child’s laundry
- Healthy eating, fitness, being active
- Quality family time is very important – grandparents will be around at times
- Invested in each other and the well being of their children
- Clean and organized home
- Hard working, proactive, self motivated, attentive
- Invested in their child’s development and education
- Positive redirection, consistency
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, on time, active, attentive, responsible
- Organized and detail oriented
- Experienced, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities, open to feedback from parents
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being very cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public will be required. A candidate who has already been vaccinated is ideal for this family. Both parents are already vaccinated.
- Would love their nanny to be open to travel and overnights, however, this is not required.
- Length of Commitment: One year to start, ideally long term.
- Pets: 2 very sweet indoor cats, no care of the cats will be needed
We are so excited to be working with this wonderful family as they welcome their son into the world. They are very kind, appreciative and have wonderful personalities. They would love to find a wonderful nanny who is really involved, loving and enjoys her career as a nanny. Nannies don’t wait, apply now as this position starts in August and they would love to have someone on board before that date!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT277.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org