An Amazing New Part Time Household Manager/Nanny Position
Cross Streets: 56th and Camelback
Start Date: ASAP
Ref Code: TNJPT272
The Nanny Joynt is so happy to be partnering with this wonderful loving family seeking a part time household manager/nanny. This position requires someone who is very proactive, intuitive and can help manage their daily lives around their home while also interacting with and caring for their 9 year old son! This position is going to be mainly household management, however, you will also need to drive their son to golf once a week, help him with school work and be present and active with helping him during this transition period. He is active, fun, caring and at times needs a little help when expressing emotions, so a nanny who is very warm and loving is needed for this family. Mom and Dad are sharing custody and their new nanny will be caring for him while he is at Mom’s home. Mom is recovering from an accident and will be in and out of the home each day as she has appointments to go to regularly. You should be comfortable and capable of working on your own and be able to see what needs to be done each day. You should be willing to pitch in and help out where needed. The ideal candidate for this position will be a self starter, someone really warm and detail oriented. Reliability and flexibility is very important, so someone who is always available on their scheduled days is necessary. Mom is very involved and really cares about the people in their lives, they want their household manager/nanny to feel welcome and happy! They would love to find an active, reliable household manager/nanny who has experience in this role.
This position is offering $25 – $30 per hour with guaranteed hours, vacation time, paid holidays and paid sick time!
The schedule for this position will be:
- Ideally: Monday through Friday 12:30pm until 5:30pm and Sunday 12:00pm until 6:00pm (31 hours per week)
- Can be flexible on Sundays and would be open to discussing with a candidate who is not available every Sunday.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Pick up from school (walking distance from house)
- Preparing meals and snacks
- Some help with school work, projects, etc.
- Planning activities, fun things to do, taking walks, being active
- Educational activities, being outdoors
- Driving to and from golf lessons or other activities (must have safe car)
- Maintaining all child related areas and ensuring all items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and family
- Cleaning and maintenance of all common areas
- Load/ unload the dishwasher
- Taking out the trash/recycling as needed
- Making sure things are tidy and organized, cabinets, closets, pantry
- Meal planning, grocery shopping, preparing healthy meals
- Errands, receiving packages
- Greeting contractors, scheduling maintenance as needed
- General ability to see what needs to be done and can complete those tasks
- Being open to taking care of things as they arise, being helpful
- Friendly, loving, respectful, considerate, honest, reliable, flexible
- Invested in their son and his education
- Quality family time
- Positive redirection as needed
- Clean and healthy environment in their home
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced, highly proactive and organized
- Ability to take initiative, someone who can see what needs to be done
- Able to work as a team and understand the dynamic of Mom being around
- Maintaining health and safety in the home
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Honesty and open communication
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, reliable
- Minimal screen time, phones, tablets, games etc.
- Pets – 2 small Beagles and 2 friendly cats all indoors, with a dog door and self cleaning litter box. Pet care is needed, walking dogs, feeding, giving medication, vet appointments etc. Pet lover required!
- Travel – Optional travel may be needed in the future with the family
- Some overnights may be needed on occasion
- Length of commitment – One year to start, ideally long term
- COVID-19: This family would like a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal.
Nannies, this is such a wonderful family who are loving and so kind! They really want a wonderful household manager/nanny to join their family so they can maximize time each day. They genuinely care about the people in their lives and will make sure you have the best working environment possible! So if you are looking for an amazing long term position with a family who has your best interest at heart, this is the job for you!!!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT272.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org