Sweet Family Seeking Part Time Nanny for their Amazing Baby Girl
Cross Streets: Frank Lloyd Wright and 92nd
Start Date: ASAP
Term: 1 year to start – Long Term
Ref Code: TNJPT260
The Nanny Joynt is working with a very sweet family who is seeking long term part time care for their amazing 9 month old daughter! Their precious little girl is active, learning to crawl and is such a sweet and happy baby. She is sleeping and eating well and is on a great schedule. This family is seeking a candidate who is experienced with young babies, someone who enjoys and thrives while sticking to a routine and schedule. You should be open to communication and be able to maintain professionalism and boundaries while still becoming like a part of their family! Mom and Dad are both working outside of the home, however, Mom can occasionally be working in her home office during the day. You should be very engaging, kind, caring, loving, nurturing and really enjoy coming up with activities for their daughter each day. This family would love a nanny who is able to help out with the baby’s laundry and keeping things organized, but also want to be sure that their daughter is your main focus every day. Their new nanny should be organized, detailed, hard working and really enjoy spending time with their little one. They would love for their new nanny to focus on teaching their daughter new things and helping her with her developmental milestones each day. This is such a great family and we know this will be an amazing position for a wonderful nanny who is looking for a long term part time position!
This position is offering $20 – $23 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid sick time and paid holidays.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Schedule can be flexible, both days and hours
- Some Options: Two to three days per week
- 8:00am – 4:00pm, 9:00am – 4:00pm, 10:00am – 5:00pm, 7:30am – 3:30pm
- They are also open to 2, 10 hour days
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive care for their daughter, feeding, changing
- Keeping a log each day of sleep, feeding, diaper changes
- Maintaining schedule and routine
- Engaging, playing, reading, singing
- Planning activities, walks around their neighborhood
- Helping baby meet and exceed all developmental milestones
- Educational age appropriate activities
Household/Assistant Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Kitchen, cleaning high chair, floor, counter
- Load and unload dishwasher, baby dishes/bottles sanitizing
- Helping with baby laundry, putting away
- Organizational projects pertaining to child
- Quality family time is important
- Honesty and open communication
- Love of learning and education
- Kindness, respect, hard working
- Reliable, on time, engaging, active, kind and happy
- Experienced with babies, proactive, consistent
- Safety is a top priority – Family does have a pool at their home
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- No cell phone or electronic use around baby or during work hours
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal.
- Length of Commitment: One year to start, would love 2 to 3 years
- Pets: 2 French Bulldogs – Dogs will be in a crate while you are in the home, they are very friendly and social.
Nannies, this is a wonderful family looking for someone who is really invested in the care of their daughter. Someone who will focus on her development, activities and making sure she is engaged and happy each day. If you are looking for a long term, very flexible, part time position please apply now!!!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT260.