Wonderful New Family is Seeking a Part Time Nanny for their Precious Baby Girl
Cross Streets: 32nd and Bell Rd
Start Date: Mid April 2021
Term: 1 year to start
Ref Code: TNJPT255
We are so happy to be working with this wonderfully laid back and kind family! They are seeking part-time care for their 11-week old daughter who loves to be held and snuggled. So far she has been such an easy baby, she is sleeping 7 to 8 hours each night and is very healthy, though she does have a reaction to dairy currently. This family is seeking a candidate who is experienced with infants and able to offer them some gentle guidance as this is their first baby. A nanny who has experience with the Taking Cara Babies course would be wonderful as Mom has taken this course as well. Their daughter is starting to adapt to a regular, sleep, eat, play schedule and Mom would like someone who is able to help implement this as she grows. Their new nanny should be organized, detailed, hard-working, and really enjoy spending time with their little one. Ideally, a candidate who is bubbly, outgoing, upbeat, someone who is always happy and cheerful is very important to them. You should also be very honest and not scared to ask questions, this family is very open to suggestions from their nanny and will appreciate your insight. You should have experience with infants, be confident, patient and nurturing. They would love for their new nanny to be someone who will focus on teaching their daughter new things and helping her with her developmental milestones each day. Mom and Dad both work out of the home, however, Mom does have a home office and does sometimes work from home if need be. You should be reliable, responsible, and willing to help out as needed. A strong communicator would be ideal as both parents enjoy being able to communicate well with their nanny. This family is very active and loves to eat healthy and wants their nanny to also incorporate this into the care of their daughter. This family is so loving and sweet and can’t wait to meet their new nanny!
This position is offering $22 – $25 per hour with guaranteed hours, sick time, paid holidays, and paid vacation.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Guaranteed hours/pay, flexibility in schedule.
- Schedule can be flexible: Tues, Wed, Thurs – 8 hour days – 7:00am – 3:00pm, 8:00am – 4:00pm, 9:00am – 5:00pm are some options
- UPDATED HOURS: 30 – 35 hours per week, flexible schedule.
- If you need to shift days they can work around that. Can be very flexible as Mom sets her own schedule.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive infant care, feeding, changing
- Keeping a log each day of sleep, feeding, diaper changes
- Helping to maintain a sleep schedule and routine
- Engaging, playing, reading
- Planning activities, walks etc. once she is older
- Helping baby meet and exceed all developmental milestones
- Educational age appropriate activities
- Washing bottles, dishes, pump parts, etc.
- Organizational projects, clothing, toys, etc.
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Kitchen, cleaning high chair, floor, counter
- Load and unload dishwasher, baby dishes/bottles sanitizing
- Changing Crib/changing table/diaper pail
- Organizational projects
- Baby laundry and linens
- Quality family time is very important
- Healthy lifestyle and eating well
- Love of learning and education
- Kindness, respect and consideration for those around us
- Honesty and communication
- Showing grace and faith when around others
- Reliable, on time, active, kind and happy
- Experienced with infants, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Safety is a top priority – Family does have a pool at their home
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty, grace and open communication
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- No cell phone or electronic use around baby or during work hours
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal.
- Length of Commitment: One year to start.
- Pets: 2 large dogs in the home, an older Labrador and a Lab/Shepherd Mix
- Dogs will need to be let in and out, feeding and watering as needed
- Cat: The family does have an indoor/outdoor cat who is mostly outside, but does come into the house. No care for the cat is needed.
This family is really the sweetest and most kind family ever! They want their nanny to feel welcomed into their home and family. Nannies, this is such a great part-time position with a lot of flexibility for the right candidate. So, if you are seeking a long-term, part-time position this is the one for you! Apply now and let us know what your ideal schedule would look like!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT255.