Exciting New Full Time Nanny/Personal Assistant Position
Cross-Streets: N 64th St and E Chaparral Rd
Start Date: ASAP
Term: Long Term
Ref Code: TNJFT254
Nannies, what an amazing family we have here for you! This family has the sweetest 10 month old baby girl who was born on Christmas Day! This family is currently seeking to hire a full time nanny/personal assistant. They are seeking a candidate who is experienced, loving, kind, proactive and understands that their privacy is very important to them. You will be asked to sign an NDA while working for this family. Their ideal nanny is someone highly experienced, professional but light-hearted, someone who can respect personal boundaries, is very detail-oriented, can think ahead and anticipate needs, has healthy cooking skills, is a self-starter and doesn’t not need a lot of direction. You should be proactive and able to stay on top of tasks without a lot of oversight. It is important to them that their nanny be safety-minded, has experience and is able to provide them with support. They need you to be confident and very organized. This family is very healthy and wants to eliminate EMF exposure from phones and electronic devices, they are also a no synthetic fragrance home and use organic, healthy, and clean ingredients while cooking and cleaning. Mom and Dad are both currently working at home and can be around during the day so their nanny must be an active team player and know when to step in and out during the day. You should have a really warm personality, and love spending time with their daughter. A nanny who has experience with Montessori and speaks a second language would be ideal! The family enjoys open communication and would love for their nanny to be a great communicator. There is great potential for growth and travel while working with this wonderful family of 3.
This position is offering $22 – $28 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid holidays, and paid vacation.
The schedule for this position will be:
- 4 to 5 days per week 8:00am until 5:00pm or 4 days per week 8:00am until 6:00pm
- Some weekend hours would be ideal
- Family will guarantee hours and can be flexible for the right candidate
- Would love flexibility from their nanny on the days and times, they can also provide flexibility
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive childcare, feeding, changing
- Helping to maintain schedule and routine
- Engaging, playing, reading, planning activities, walks
- Helping baby meet and exceed all developmental milestones
- Educational age-appropriate activities
- Washing bottles, dishes, emptying diaper pail, etc.
- Baby laundry, linens, rugs
- Organizational projects
Household/Assistant Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Kitchen clean up, cleaning high chair, floor, counters etc
- Load and unload dishwasher
- Baby dishes/bottles sanitizing
- Changing Crib/changing/diaper pail
- Organizational projects, stocking and ordering items as needed
- Errands, grocery store, ordering items online
- Making deliveries to their office in Tempe, UPS, FedEx, etc.
- Managing vendors, contractors, construction projects
- Packing/unpacking for trips
- Other personal assistant and executive assistant responsibilities will be added as the role develops
- Respect of others
- Honesty and safe space for everyone
- Considerate of other people and their time
- Organic, clean foods, cleaning toxic free products, fragrance free home
- Healthy foods and lifestyles
- Learning and education – real-life education
- Love of all animals
- Travel – Love to travel!!
- Respect of other cultures
- Reliable, on time, active and very energetic
- Experienced with infants, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Safety is a top priority – Family does have a pool (they would love for their nanny to enjoy swimming with their daughter when she is older)
- Ability to take initiative
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, ability to work well independently
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing, team player
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- No cell phone or electronic use around baby
- COVID-19: This family strongly prefers a nanny who is fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus.
- They prefer someone who is not attending group gatherings and is limiting their exposure.
- Length of Commitment: One year to start, ideally long term
- Pets: 2 sweet Chi-Weenies who are part of their family! Nanny must LOVE animals
- Some pet care will be needed, letting in and out, walking, feeding, watering
- House and pet sitting will be needed if family is traveling
- Potential for domestic and international travel having a passport would be ideal for this family (Canada, Washington, Portugal) Travel could be 1 to 2 week long trips.
- A nanny who is available for overnights if parents are away would be preferred.
Nannies, we can’t say enough just about how wonderful this family is to be to work with! They are so kind, light-hearted, and value family time. They are loving, active, very private and would love to find a nanny who values these same traits while assisting in caring for their family!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT254.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org