Amazing New Part Time Position Available with the Sweetest Baby Girl
Cross Streets: Greenway & 44th St
Start Date: 02/22/2021
Ref Code: TNJPT249
The Nanny Joynt is happy to share with you this wonderful new part time 3 days per week position with one sweet baby girl! This family is seeking a candidate who is easy going and goes with the flow. They would like their nanny to be very calm and patient with their daughter, someone who will let her have some independence while still engaging with her daily. This family loves animals and has a few pets, a dog, some cats and 2 tortoises, so their new nanny must be comfortable and able to work with pets in the home. Their beautiful little girl will be 10 months old at the time of hire and she loves to learn and experience new things. They want their nanny to be someone who is educational and loves to work with her on education and development. Doing fun crafts and activities each day to broaden her horizons. You should be VERY reliable, both parents have appointments scheduled each day so it’s imperative their new nanny is on time as they cannot be late to their jobs. A candidate who is organized, intuitive and takes initiative to get things done around the house is ideal. They would like for their nanny to be nurturing, very patient and calm, someone very open to communication and flexible in case one or both parents are tied up at work. Nannies, this family is seeking a candidate who will be with their family for at least a year and hopefully long term!
This position is offering $20 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid vacation after 6 months of employment, paid holidays, and paid sick time.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday, Thursday and Friday 8:00am until 6:00pm
- One Saturday per month, every three weeks from 7:00am until 1:00pm (You will know the Saturday schedule at least 3 months in advance.)
- Flexibility to stay later if parent has an emergency at work
- Parents do not have flexibility in their schedule so being on time and available to work the set hours is imperative for this position.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Full comprehensive care of baby – meals, snacks, cleaning up
- All comprehensive care, bottles, changing, nap schedule
- Helping child meet her developmental milestones
- Educational activities, arts crafts, being creative, reading, singing
- Planning fun, creative and fulfilling days, Zoo, Museum, Parks
- Creating a safe and stimulating environment, Indoor and outdoor play
- Maintaining the nursery and play areas, organizing, etc.
- Child’s laundry, linens
- Change the diaper pail when needed
- Organizing the toys when needed; picking up at the end of the day.
- Bathing and dressing when necessary
- Arranging playdates and outings when deemed safe and authorized
- Driving to school, activities, or playdates when deemed safe and authorized
- Maintaining logs for the parents, they will be provided
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Child’s laundry/linens
- Taking out the trash/recycling as needed
- Keeping home tidy and organized, cleaning up at end of day
- Washing high chair, stroller, child’s items etc.
- Making sure home is organized/tidy as needed
- Organizational tasks, letting mom know if things need replaced
- Sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming – daily – if it doesn’t happen she understands, mopping 1x per week.
- Dusting, tidying/wiping tabletops and other horizontal surfaces.
- Feeding the dog (Zoe) dinner
- Meal prep from time to time for family
- Family oriented
- LOVE of all animals
- Culture and open mindedness
- Love of Disney
- Always being kind to living things
- Caregivers in nature
- Respect, compassion, positive energy, integrity, honesty, hard working
- Kindness, respect of others
- Energetic, proactive, self motivated
- Empathy and kindness
- Invested in their child and their development and education
- Emphasis on learning and teaching new things
- Positive redirection, consistency
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, always on time
- Pet friendly!!!
- Active and nurturing
- Experienced with babies and young children
- Engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times – this family does have a pool
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, initiative
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, team player
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public.
- Length of Commitment: 1 year to start, long term
- Pets: Dalmatian dog Zoe who is indoor/outdoor and will need to be fed once a day, 3 indoor cats one of which loves attention, and two outdoor tortoises
- Travel: Potential but not required, perhaps a Disney trip once Covid is not a concern
Nannies this family is so sweet and has a genuine love for their family and nature around them! They have the sweetest, happy little girl who is full of her continuously blooming personality. Their house is full of all kinds of cool things to do and to look at. They are kind-hearted, practical, and down to earth people. Not to mention they love animals, and their animals love to meet and hang out with new people!!! If you are looking for an awesome family to work with this one is for you. Apply NOW!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT249.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com