Wonderful New Part-Time Position with the Sweetest Baby Boy
Cross-Streets: 64th Street and Bell Road
Start Date: 11/16/2020
Ref Code: TNJPT243
The Nanny Joynt is so happy to partner with this amazing family who values reliability, honesty, and open communication. Their precious son is so sweet and just the cutest little guy, he is 12 weeks old and is a very happy and easy-going baby. Mom and Dad are both working at home and Mom will be in and out during the day as she is still nursing. A nanny who is confident, supportive, kind, and caring is ideal for this family. Someone who is experienced with infants, reliable, patient, engaging, and able to really invest in their little guy would be ideal. You should always be on top of helping their son meet or exceed his milestones, come in with a planned day to day, be proactive with age-appropriate activities, passionate about babies, and most of all, you should LOVE your job! They are also seeking someone who will be a great communicator, organized, and very proactive. A nanny who has a strong desire to care for and love their son, someone who is open with communication and has a kind heart. Nannies, we can’t say enough just how sweet this family is!
This position is offering $18 – $20 per hour Guaranteed hours, paid sick time, paid holidays, Paid Vacation.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Thursday from 9:00 am until 4:00 pm
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive infant care, feeding, diapering, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule. Mom is breastfeeding and he is taking a bottle.
- Keeping a daily log
- Being outdoors, taking walks
- Helping their son hit developmental milestones
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills
- Maintaining the child areas and ensuring baby items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Baby food preparation
- Baby laundry, linens, changing babies bed
- Load/ unload the dishwasher
- Taking out the trash if needed
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Cleaning and sanitizing baby items, toys, dishes, high chair, etc.
- Organizational tasks pertaining to child, clothes, toys, etc.
- Friendly, respectful, considerate and appreciative of their nanny
- Family time is so important
- Travel and Experiences
- Quality Time
- Variety of different experiences for their son
- Kindness and generous
- Very loving and respectful
- Education, reading and music
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliability, experienced, cheerful, calm, nurturing, flexible, engaging and active with their son
- Knowledgeable, positive and joyful
- Safety is a priority
- Hand washing throughout the day, hygiene is important
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication
- Initiative to get things done and help where needed
- No cell phone use while caring for their son
- Pets – Loving German Shepherd and a 11-pound Shih Tzu. No responsibilities with the dogs.
- Length of commitment – 1 year. Long term
Nannies, this is a wonderful family that has such a happy baby boy. They love to have a calm and peaceful home and hope their new nanny will enjoy working with their family. Mom and Dad are both very kind, respectful, and so easy to communicate with. If you are looking for a short term position, this could be the one!
- Please send an email to Admin@nannyjoynt.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT243
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com