Awesome New Part-Time Position Available with Two Great Children
Cross-Streets: 40th Street and Deer Valley
Start Date: July 2021
Term: One Year to Start
Ref Code: TNJPT230
The Nanny Joynt is so thrilled to be working with this wonderful returning family and their two young children. This family is seeking a part-time nanny to join their family and help out with the day-to-day care of their family! Their 6-year-old son is very active, loving, and sweet and like most 6-year-old boys he loves legos, building things, and all things that go fast! Their sweet 3-year-old daughter is very affectionate and loves to play all day. She really loves dolls and dressing up. This family is still taking precautions and mitigating COVID risks until their children are also vaccinated.
Their ideal nanny should be very reliable, compassionate with the kids, a good communicator, someone willing to follow their parenting style, very engaging, and interactive. You should be attentive, willing to come up with different activities and be creative with the children. A candidate who is intuitive, proactive, positive, and high energy would be great for this position! Nannies being reliable and on time is very important for this family as they are both busy physicians and it is very hard to rework their schedules.
This position is offering $25 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time.
The schedule for this position will be:
Thursday and Friday 7:45 am – 5:30/6:00pm
- 20 hours per week guaranteed
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Full care of the children – meal preparation, snacks, cleaning up
- Accommodating nap schedules
- Overseeing online school work as needed. Currently planning to be in person 1st grade in August. Engage him to complete homework.
- Helping the children learn new things and coming up with educational activities
- Playing/reading, teaching new skills and going for walks, planning educational activities to do at home, arts and crafts, etc.
- Maintaining and organizing the playroom, living room, loft, children’s bedroom and kitchen.
- School drop off and pick up. Car seats will be provided and installed.
- Make school lunch and clean lunchbox daily.
- Driving to activities if needed.
- Parks, outings, activities once COVID and weather permitting
- Encourage physical play daily (outside when able).
- Read to children daily
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children – Encourage/require children to clean up the playroom each evening.
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher.
- Keeping kitchen counters tidy.
- Children’s laundry folding and putting away
- Taking out the trash/recycling as needed
- Keeping home tidy and organized
- Washing children’s items etc.
- Making sure all areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Organizational tasks
- Clean up & organize school papers each day.
- Respect, kindness, compassion, positive energy, integrity, honesty, hard-work
- No drama Discipline- Very gentle and communicative approach to parenting
- Energetic, proactive, self-motivated
- Invested in their children and their development and education
- Emphasis on learning and teaching new things
- Positive redirection, consistency
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable and on time
- Energetic, responsible, active and nurturing
- Experienced with children, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, initiative,
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, team player
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who has completed COVID-19 vaccine series and is following the CDC guidelines to minimize risk.
- Length of Commitment: 12 months to start, option to renew
- Pets: No pets in the home at this time.
Nannies, this is a wonderful family with very sweet and loving children. They practice gentle parenting and would love a nanny with similar philosophies. They live in a great neighborhood and are excited to welcome their new nanny into their family!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com