New Part Time Position Available in Desert Ridge
Cross Streets: 40th Street and Deer Valley
Start Date: 9/01/2020
Term: September 2020 – May 2021
Ref Code: TNJPT226
The Nanny Joynt is excited to introduce you to this young, fun, international family! They run a global business from their home and are very active and caring. They are seeking a part time candidate to work with their family beginning in September and ending in May of 2021. Their 5.5-year-old daughter is in first grade and is very social, active, talkative, playful, confident, and loves music. Their youngest son is 13 months old and is VERY active, explorative, sweet, cuddly, and energetic! Their oldest child is 11 years old. He lives in CA and is only with the family a few weeks at a time, most care will be for the two younger children. He loves soccer, music, and computer coding. All three of the children enjoy being active and engaged with their nanny. Their ideal candidate will be someone who is super bubbly, outgoing, really fun, camp counselor minded, and really energetic. Someone hip and who enjoys trendy music and dancing would be amazing! Their ideal candidate also needs to be honest, a good communicator, team player, fun, active, and be able to engage the kids in educational and meaningful activities daily. You should also be health-conscious as this family really strives to eat whole foods. Ideally, their new nanny will be someone who is experienced with different ages, emotionally supportive, and will be able to help their daughter through this transition of their move etc. Both parents are working at home in their home offices and will be available during the day if you have any questions or the children would like to see them. They want their nanny to feel confident in taking care of the children while also knowing they are there if you or the children need anything.
This position is offering $20 – $22 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid holidays, weeks paid vacation per year, mileage reimbursement for activities done with the kids during work hours.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday – Friday 12:00pm – 5:00pm or 1:00pm – 6:00pm would be ideal
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Full care of the children – meals, snacks, cleaning up, potty training
- Child meal prep – family eats healthy organic, gluten-free, no refined sugar
- Helping the children learn new things and coming up with educational activities
- Playing/reading, teaching new skills and going for walks, planning educational activities to do at home, arts and crafts, etc.
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring all items are stocked and organized
- One on one time with a little girl while baby naps
- Driving to activities, taking the baby with you
- Parks, outings, activities once COVID permits
- Educational activities
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Taking out the trash/recycling as needed
- Keeping home tidy and organized
- Washing high chairs, etc.
- Making sure all areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Organizational tasks
- Family does have a housekeeper for deep cleaning and laundry
- Respect, compassion, FUN, positive energy, integrity, honesty, hard-working
- Invested in their children and their development and education
- Emphasis on learning and teaching new things
- Positive redirection, consistency
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, on time, active and very energetic
- Experienced with children of all ages, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Strong swimmer, the family does has a community pool
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, initiative, proactive
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing, team player
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning and teaching new things
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal.
- Length of Commitment: September 2020 until May 2021
- Pets: Family does have two indoor cats
Nannies, this is a fantastic part-time position for a candidate looking for a nice and active family to work with! They are kind, caring and so much fun! Looking for a nanny who will enjoy helping them care for their children on a daily basis and want you to feel like part of their family!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT226.