Wonderful Return Clients Seeking Part-Time Nanny
Cross Streets: Legacy and 94th
Start Date: January 2021 – July 2021
Ref Code: TNJPT216
The Nanny Joynt is very happy to be working with this wonderful return client! This family has two amazing little girls who are 2.5 and 1 year old. They are both very playful, love to be busy and have fun learning new things. Additionally, they have a 2.5-year-old cousin who is really active with their family and their oldest daughter’s best friend. She will be around about half of the time while the new nanny is caring for these sweet girls. Mom is a stay at home Mom and will be around for the most part, a nanny who is comfortable working as a team is ideal for this family. Dad does travel a lot, however, when he is home he will be present in the home. They would like a nanny who has a teaching background who can create a fun and engaging learning environment for the girls. Since the girls will not be attending preschool in the fall as planned they would like someone who can work with them on developmental/learning activities. This family is seeking a professional nanny/educator who will be creative, engaging, loves teaching, passionate about quality childcare, responsible, able to multitask and handle the different ages, reliable, timely, loving and FUN! A preschool teacher would be ideal! They want their new nanny to actively educate, engage and be able to come up with new activities for the girls each day!
This position is offering $20 – $25 per hour with guaranteed hours 18 – 20 hours per week with Paid sick days and Holidays.
The schedule for this position will be:
- 4 days a week 8:30am – 1:00pm Monday through Thursday
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Full care of the girls during the day, feeding diapering, potty training (both 2-year-olds are fully potty trained), cleaning up after them, and yourself daily.
- Helping the children learn new things and coming up with fun educational activities
- Making snacks, prepping meals
- Playing/reading, teaching new skills and going for walks, planning activities to do at home, arts and crafts, etc.
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring all items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher,
- Taking out the trash/recycling as needed
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Organizational tasks pertaining to the children
- Easy meal prep for the children
- Friendly, loving, respectful, considerate, honest
- Invested in their children and their development
- Emphasis on learning and teaching new things
- Positive redirection as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Teaching background, experienced, engaging, proactive
- Ability to take initiative and create educational activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, reliable, timely
- Preschool experience preferred
- Pets – No pets
- Jan 2021 – July 2021
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal.
- Because this family works in a public environment (sports) they are pulling the kids from school, they are very aware and observant of the Covid situation. As testing ramps up, they would potentially ask, and pay for, semi weekly testing for their nanny. If there are any symptoms, temperature, exposure, etc. they would want to be made aware right away and to just keep open dialog as the situation changes and they would have the same respect for their nanny. They do not have an indoor mask requirement at this time but it may be something they will have to consider later if things continue to get worse. They would also need to be aware of any other families their nanny is working with or jobs they are taking on.
Nannies, this family lives in a beautiful community with parks and walking paths to help stimulate the children outside. They love their daughters very much and hope someone else will see all that they have to offer as well. The girls are very inquisitive and creative so they want a caregiver to be the same. They are fun loving and family oriented. Grandparents live walking distance from their house but they work and travel a lot as well. Other family members live two blocks away. They are a sports oriented family (hockey and baseball) and would like their children to grow up playing outside, running, jumping, learning, and experiencing nature!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT216.