Fun New Part Time Position Available in Phoenix
Cross Streets: 48th Street and Thomas
Start Date: ASAP
Ref Code: TNJPT215
The Nanny Joynt is very happy to partner with this wonderful family of 3! Their sweet little daughter is 1 year old and is happy, cuddly, very social and just so much fun. The ideal candidate for this position will be interactive, fun, happy, very positive, enjoys their job, loves babies and is comfortable with parents being in the home during working hours as both parents are working at home during Covid. Their daughter can sometimes have some separation anxiety so it is important that their nanny be very sensitive to her needs. She also has some food allergies and their nanny must be responsible and understand that this must be taken seriously. A nanny with Epi-pen experience would be ideal, but not required. Someone who is physically fit and can carry their daughter up and down the stairs is needed. Someone amazing with babies and who really enjoys their position as a professional nanny. Their new nanny should be loving and kind, experienced, caring, happy, fun, smart, full of energy, and creative. They want their nanny to actively engage with their daughter each day, and most importantly provide a safe and loving environment for her to learn and thrive in. This family is so kind and caring! They are very excited to be working with The Nanny Joynt and are thrilled to begin the interview process!
This position is offering $18 – $20 per hour with guaranteed hours and paid holidays.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Thursday – 8:00am until 2:00pm
- The family does have some flexibility to add some additional hours if the nanny needs a little different timing they can work with them. They are also open to possibly adding Friday hours as well.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Preparing meals and snacks, diapering, potty training, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule.
- Helping her reach developmental milestones
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills and going for walks, planning activities to do at home, arts and crafts, etc.
- Child’s laundry/linens, folding, putting away, changing bed/crib sheets
- Maintaining the child’s areas and ensuring all items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Cleaning and maintenance of child’s items, high chairs, car seats, etc.
- Load/ unload the dishwasher
- Taking out the trash/recycling as needed
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Organizational tasks
- Easy meal prep
- Friendly, loving, respectful, considerate, honest
- Invested in their child and her development
- Emphasis on learning and teaching new things
- Positive redirection as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced, engaging, proactive
- Ability to take initiative
- Maintaining health and safety in the home is of utmost priority
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, reliable
- Pets – No pets in the home. The family would appreciate if you are pet owner that you do not come to work with pet hair all over your clothing due to allergies.
- Length of commitment – One year to start, ideally long term
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal.
- This family would prefer the nanny they hire to wear a mask while in the home, at least during the initial stages, as both the Dad and little one are very high risk due to asthma.
Nannies, this is such a great family and they will be fabulous to work with! They are so positive, fun, and excited to find their new nanny!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT215.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org