Part Time Position in Phoenix with Sweet Baby Boy
Cross-Streets: 32nd Street and Shea Blvd
Start Date: July 1, 2020
Term: At least 1 year
Ref Code: TNJPT207
The Nanny Joynt is so happy to partner with a truly amazing, supportive, kind, and very loving family seeking an active, educated, creative, nurturing nanny who will have fun with their sweet son who will be 3 months old at the time of hire. Their precious son is so sweet and snuggly! He was born with a cleft palate and will require special positioning/observation for feeding. Someone who is confident, patient, and willing to learn is necessary for this position. They would love to find a loving nanny who will treat him like their own and really wants to feel like part of their family. They would love a nanny who is bilingual in English and another language, however, this is not a requirement for this position. A nanny who has a strong desire to care for and love their son, someone who is open with communication and has a sunny disposition. They would like their nanny to be engaging, easy-going, and engaging. Someone who is experienced with babies and can be confident caring for their son while Mom is working in her home office and Dad might be in and out during the day. Their ideal nanny will love to teach him new things and genuinely enjoy spending time with him each day. This family is so easy to work with and is fun, happy, and respectful of their nanny. They are first time parents and will appreciate the feedback and suggestions of a great nanny!
This position is offering $20 per hour with paid vacation, sick days, paid holidays, and guaranteed hours!!!
The schedule for this position will be:
- Three days per week possibly MWF from 8:00am until 4:00pm
- Family is flexible to have Nanny choose which 3 days work best
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive infant care, feeding, diapering, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule.
- Keeping a daily log
- Planning outings once baby is older
- Helping their son hit developmental milestones
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills and going for walks
- Maintaining the child areas and ensuring baby items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Baby laundry, linens, changing the crib sheet
- Load/ unload the dishwasher
- Taking out the trash if needed
- Making sure all child areas are stocked and tidy as needed
- Organizational tasks pertaining to the child, clothes, toys, etc.
- This family keeps a very neat and clean home and would love to hire a nanny who enjoys the same
- Friendly, respectful, fun, considerate and appreciative of their nanny
- Love of people and personal connection
- Discipline/parenting style: Positive redirection as needed, setting expectations and boundaries with natural consequences, communication
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced, cheerful, calm, nurturing, flexible, reliable, engaging and active with their son
- Knowledge on milestones and ways to help baby reach them
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Positive and joyful
- Hand washing throughout the day, hygiene is important
- No shoes to be worn inside their home
- Values honesty and open communication
- No screen time for baby and no electronics use while caring for him
- Pets – Lola, their small hypoallergenic dog is very low maintenance and such a sweet part of their family!
- Length of commitment – One year to start, ideally long term.
Nannies, Mom and Dad have been together since high school, so they have a solid foundation to provide their son with a house full of love and support. They are grateful to be able to welcome another person into their son’s life to care for him, teach him, and support him as they do. This family realizes the tremendous value of a nanny and knows how it can enrich the lives of a family as well as the child. Nannies, this is a DREAM job with a DREAM family, their household is full of joy, music, and positivity just waiting to be shared with the right nanny candidate!!!
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT207.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com