Temporary Part Time Position Available in Scottsdale Immediately
Cross Streets: N Hayden and E Via de Ventura
Start Date: As Soon As Possible/Flexible
Ref Code: TNJPT197
The Nanny Joynt is so happy to be partnering with an incredibly fun, flexible and loving family seeking a nurturing, creative and energetic individual who can partner with them in caring for their sweet little girl during this time of unforeseen circumstances. Mom works from a home office so a nanny who is comfortable with Mom being around is needed. Dad works outside of the home and they are practicing social distancing and sanitizing when going in and out of their home. It is imperative that their temporary nanny practice social distancing and only work for their family during this time in order to keep everyone’s exposure to a minimum. Their 18 month old daughter is so happy and fun to be around! She loves dancing, music, playing outside, reading books and being active. They would love to find a wonderful temporary nanny who is experienced in caring for toddlers, someone who will actively engage her each day and most importantly provide a safe and loving environment for her to thrive in. Their ideal nanny would also be open to planning and seeking out new learning ideas while working in their home. She should be willing to go the extra mile and plan fun, creative and educational activities for their daughter. She attends the JCC on a regular basis so being home is going to be an adjustment for everyone. Nannies, this family is open to a flexible schedule and are willing to work out things as they arise.
This position is offering $18 – $20 per hour with guaranteed hours!!!
The ideal schedule for this position will be:
- Alternating Week Schedule
- Week 1: Monday 8:00am – 4:00pm, Wednesday 2:00pm – 5:00pm, Thursday 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Week 2: Monday 2:00pm – 5:00pm, Tuesday 8:00am – 4:00pm, Wednesday 8:00am – 4:00pm, Friday 8:00am – 11:30am
- Depending on the week they may need the nanny to stay until 5:00pm on some days.
- They are flexible with the schedule and are willing to discuss any changes
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Full care for daughter, feeding, diapering, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule
- Helping their daughter hit her developmental milestones, educational activities
- Playing outdoors daily at home, taking walks
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills and planning activities each day at home
- Maintaining the child areas and ensuring items are stocked and organized
- Child’s laundry
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Making meals and snacks
- Load/ unload dishwasher
- Taking out the trash if needed
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Child’s laundry and help with family laundry if needed
- Organizational tasks
- Open communication
- Friendly, respectful, considerate and appreciative of their nanny
- Integrity and transparency
- Educational activities are a priority
- Positive redirection as needed
- Experienced, cheerful, calm, nurturing, flexible, reliable, engaging and active with the child
- Safety and trust are a TOP priority
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- No cell phone usage while caring for their daughter
- Honesty and open communication
- Active and energetic
- No kissing on face, hand washing regularly, hygiene is very important
- Nanny who is also practicing social distancing
- Pets – 2 dogs with access to both inside and outside. Medium sized dogs.
- Length of commitment 5 weeks to start – Possibly up to 3 months depending on COVID recommendations
- Mom does work from home office
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a short term temporary position while we navigate this unprecedented time in our country. This family is very kind, loving, easy going and understanding. They will give the nanny space to plan their own activities and schedule (keeping the nap schedule of course!). They will purchase any materials needed for activities, so endless possibilities (given timing and availability of materials). Mom is around to assist and help with any activities or provide any breaks that are needed.This is a wonderful family who offers flexibility and a great work environment!
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT197.