Exciting Part Time Personal Assistant Position Available in Paradise Valley
Cross Streets: E McDonald Dr and N 56th St
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Ref Code: TNJPT193
The Nanny Joynt is excited to share with you a wonderful part time personal assistant position! This position is ideal for candidates who are very organized, proactive, self starters, professional and discreet. This busy client is in need of a responsible personal assistant who can help her with a multitude of tasks. A candidate who is familiar with technology, Wunderlist, Apple Calendar, Word, spreadsheets, smart home systems and has good computer skills is ideal. This person should also be a dog lover as they have 3 large dogs who are indoors. The ideal PA for this client is someone who can think on their feet, anticipate needs, and be very efficient at completing tasks. Someone who loves a good to do list, labels and household systems will excel in this position. The ideal candidate will be very detailed oriented, smart, intuitive, active and really know how to get things done! This family is friendly, respectful, considerate and will appreciate the hard work of an amazing Personal Assistant. They have a few employees who work in the home full time so a team player is key.
This position is offering $35-$40 per hour with paid sick days, paid holidays, guaranteed hours and a healthcare stipend!!!
The schedule for this position will be:
- 16 with potential to grow to more
- Approximately 3 days working in their home.
- There is complete flexibility to plan schedule around PA’s preference.
- There may be light occasional travel as this family has 3 children in college in and a second home in CA.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Book appointments, schedule contractors, order office and home items
- Communicate and work well with other household employees
- Reply to emails, answer calls
- Maintain client calendar
- Type documents
- Assist in Organizing, planning, and executing events
- Researching online
- Car maintenance
- Grocery list, shopping, running errands
- Organizational projects, bins, labels, etc.
- Travel planning, reservations, research
- Paying bills, office tasks
- Receive packages, open, break down boxes
- Keeping lists, stocking items as needed
- Making sure all areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Pet care for their 3 dogs: May include taking to vet, scheduling groomer, feed/water, Towel/Blow dry dogs if they go swimming, give them love, dog sitting.
- Friendly, respectful, considerate and appreciative
- Client is very organized, detail oriented
- Has built long lasting valuable relationships with previous PA’s
- Positive attitude and personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced (MUST have professional PA experience)
- Tech Savvy, ability to adapt to client’s daily needs and come to the table with ideas
- Educated, intelligent, decision maker, resourceful
- Extremely Organized
- Personable but not to overly chatty
- Excellent communicator
- Reliable with excellent follow through
- Honest, loyal and trustworthy
- Discreet, professional
- NDA will be required for this position
- Flexible, ability to work well as a team
- Length of commitment – Ideally Long Term
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT193.