Wonderful New Part Time Position in Phoenix with an Infant Boy
Cross Streets: 32nd St and Union Hills
Start Date: January 27, 2020
Term: 6 months
Ref Code: TNJPT187
The Nanny Joynt is happy to partner with an incredibly kind and loving family seeking a caring, kind, loving nanny who absolutely loves babies! Someone who will be engaging, easy going and will enjoy partnering with them in caring for their infant son. A nanny who is experienced with infants and can be confident caring for their son while Mom is working in her home office is needed for this family. Their new nanny should be assertive, active and willing to be patient and supportive as this is their first child. Their son will be about 6 weeks old at the time you start working with their family. The baby is on a good schedule, takes a bottle and is a very healthy and happy little guy. They would love to find a wonderful nanny who is experienced with infants, someone who will actively engage him each day, and most importantly provide a safe and loving environment for him to thrive in. Their ideal nanny will love to hold him and genuinely enjoy spending time with him each day. This family is fun, happy and respectful of their nanny. They are first time parents and will appreciate the feedback and opinion of a great nanny!
This position is offering $18 per hour with paid sick days, paid holidays and guaranteed hours!!!
The schedule for this position will be:
- Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00am until 4:00pm
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive infant care, feeding, diapering, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule.
- Helping their son hit developmental milestones
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills and going for walks
- Maintaining the child areas and ensuring baby items are stocked and organized
- Keeping a daily log to communicate the baby’s day with parents
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Baby laundry, linens
- Load/ unload dishwasher
- Taking out the trash if needed
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Organizational tasks pertaining to the baby, clothes, toys, etc.
- Friendly, respectful, considerate and appreciative of their nanny
- Joyful curiosity about the world, love for travel and adventure
- Safety conscious
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced, calm, nurturing, reliable, engaging and active with their son
- Safety is a TOP priority
- Love for teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication
- Initiative and confidence to get things done without having to be micromanaged
- Pets – Family has one small indoor dog, the dog will be in office with Mom
- Length of commitment – 6 months – 1 year
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT187.