Fabulous, Fun Full-Time Position with one toddler
Cross-Streets: 64th Street and Thunderbird
Start Date: June/July 2020
Ref Code: TNJPT184
The Nanny Joynt is so excited to partner with an incredibly sweet and loving family seeking a safety-conscious, fun, creative, driven, and energetic individual who will partner with them in caring for their sweet and active little boy!
Their son is 2 years old and is a very happy and fun boy! He loves music, playing, and staying physically active! Due to COVID-19 both parents will be working from home for the foreseeable future. They both have separate offices in their home that are apart from the main living area and play area. They would love to find a wonderful nanny who is genuine, calm, patient, super engaging and LOVES her job as a nanny. It is very important that their new nanny be able to make a lasting connection with their son. Someone who will actively engage with him each day, and most importantly provide a safe and stimulating environment for him to thrive in. This family is very friendly, respectful, considerate and appreciates open communication.
This position is offering $18 – $20 per hour as well as paid vacation, paid sick days, paid holidays, and guaranteed hours!!!
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday – Friday 8am/8:30am until 5:00pm
- Guarantee 35 hours per week, although most weeks will require 40-45 hours
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Feeding, diapering/potty training, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule.
- Helping their son achieve developmental and educational milestones
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills and going for walks, planning activities
- Outings to parks, library, play places
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring baby items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Load/ unload the dishwasher
- Taking out the trash if needed
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Children’s laundry and linens
- Organizational tasks pertaining to children
- Friendly, respectful, considerate and appreciative of their nanny
- Positive redirection as needed
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Stability, trusting, high standards and fun to be around
- Experienced, cheerful, calm, nurturing, flexible, reliable, engaging and active with the children
- Safety is a TOP priority
- Joyful curiosity about the world
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Love for music and or singing would be a huge plus!
- Honesty and open communication
- Experience working with toddlers, active, fun, patient
- Willingness to help child explore the world around them
- Ability to carry child up and down the stairs, two-story home – He is a big boy 🙂
- Pets – Family does have one 11-year-old West Highland Terrier, she is very sweet and may need let in and out during the day.
- Length of commitment – One year to start, long term
- Little man is in the 99th percentile and therefore it is important that their nanny be physically strong and able to lift and hold him.
- This is a DREAM family to work with! We know their current nanny very well and she has referred to them as her UNICORN family! They are trusting and really allow their nanny to do her job. They are very open communicators and always strive to provide a fun, safe and loving environment for their nanny to work in. Their son os really amazing and such a happy little fellow who will make any day a joy!
- COVID-19 – Both mom and dad are currently working from home. Mom’s offices are closed until at least August, and she will likely be spending much of her time working from home for the remainder of the year. They both separate offices in their home that are apart from the main living area and play area. They have been social distancing as much as possible and would prefer a nanny who is limiting their social contact to a small circle at this time.
- They have decided to keep their son home with a full-time nanny for at least another year as they don’t want to put him into a part- or full-time program with several other children at this time of significant health concerns.
- Please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT184.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org