Fabulous, Fun Full Time Position with Two Little Boys
Cross Streets: 64th Street and Thunderbird
Start Date: Flexible for the Right Candidate
Ref Code: TNJPT184
The Nanny Joynt is so excited to partner with two incredibly sweet and loving families seeking a safety conscious, fun, creative, driven and energetic individual who will partner with them in caring for their sweet boys. Nannies this is a wonderful position and will be a nanny share with two families until September 2020! Beyond September 2020 it will be FT with one family.
The first little boy is 20 months old and is very active! The second family who is the best friend of Mom #1 has a 4 month old who is such a sweet and happy baby. He does have some reflux so a nanny who is experienced with this would be ideal. The boys are 16 months apart to the day and these families would love to find a nanny who is experienced working with children who are close in age. Both families work outside of the home, however, a parent could be home occasionally working in a home office. They would love to find a wonderful nanny who is very genuine, calm, patient, hands on and LOVES her job as a nanny. It is very important their new nanny be able to make a lasting connection with both boys. Someone who will actively engage with them each day, and most importantly provide a safe and loving environment for them to thrive in. Their ideal nanny will love to play with them and genuinely enjoy spending time with the boys. This family is very friendly, respectful, considerate and will appreciate open communication.
This position is offering $18 – $20 per hour when you have one of the boys and $24 per hour when you have both boys. You will have both boys on average 26 hours per week. Also offering paid vacation, paid sick days, paid holidays and guaranteed hours!!!
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8:30am until 5:30pm (Both Boys 8:30am – 3:00pm)
- Thursday 8:30am until 12:30pm – (just the 20 month old)
- Most weeks will be 40 hours per week and the family will guarantee 35 hours per week
- September 2020 the job will be 40 hours/week with just the 20 month old.
- $876 – $904 per week with Nanny Share until Sept 2020
- $720 – $800 per week when one child
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Feeding, diapering, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule.
- Helping their boys hit developmental milestones
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills and going for walks, planning activities
- Outings to parks, library, play places once baby is a bit older
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring baby items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Load/ unload dishwasher
- Taking out the trash if needed
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Washing all bottles, children’s laundry and linens
- Organizational tasks pertaining to children
- Friendly, respectful, considerate and appreciative of their nanny
- Safety conscious
- Positive redirection as needed
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Stability, trusting, high standards and fun to be around
- Experienced, cheerful, calm, nurturing, flexible, reliable, engaging and active with the children
- Safety is a TOP priority
- Joyful curiosity about the world
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Love for music and or singing would be a huge plus!
- Honesty and open communication
- Experience working with children close in age, active, fun, patient
- Willingness to help children explore the world around them
- Ability to carry children up and down the stairs, two story home
- Pets – Family does have one 10 year old West Highland Terrier, she is very sweet and will need let in and out during the day.
- Length of commitment – One year to start, long term
- Childcare will take place in Family #1’s home and nanny will stay with Family #1 full time after Sept 2020 when the nanny share ends.
- Family #1 (20 month old) son is in the 99th percentile and therefore it is important that their nanny be physically strong and able to lift and hold him.
- This is a DREAM family to work with! We know their current nanny very well and she has referred to them as a UNICORN family! They are trusting and really allow their nanny to do her job. They are very open communicators and always strive to provide a fun, safe and loving environment for their nanny to work in. They boys are really amazing and happy little fellows who will make any day a joy!
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT184.