Wonderful, Fun Part Time Position Available in Scottsdale
Cross Streets: Tatum and Acoma
Start Date: January 2, 2020
Ref Code: TNJPT180
The Nanny Joynt is so excited to partner with an incredibly sweet and loving family seeking a safety conscious, fun, creative, driven and energetic individual who will partner with them in caring for their sweet little boy. Both parents currently work outside of the home, however, there is potential for one of them to work from home in the future. This family currently lives in Scottsdale and will be moving to their new home in Desert Ridge during the summer of 2020. Their 8 month old is so happy! He loves to giggle and is also fairly adventurous trying to climb up/over things. He loves to move all around and be active. He is very curious about the world around him. They would love to find a wonderful nanny who is experienced in caring for young babies, someone who will actively engage him each day, and most importantly provide a safe and loving environment for him to thrive in. Their ideal nanny will love to play with their son and genuinely enjoy spending time with him. This position is a great fit for someone who wants to get in their cardio and be kept on their toes because he’s on the move and quite the little adventurer. Mom has 10+ years in Human Resources and as a result she is passionate about things like employee engagement and continued development! Consequently, any future nanny for this family can expect to be treated fairly, with respect and consideration for their interests to grow and develop their expertise.
This position is offering $18 – $25 per hour with paid vacation, paid sick days, paid holidays and guaranteed hours!!!
The schedule for this position will be:
- Wednesday through Friday 7:30am – 5:30/6:00pm
- 30 hours per week guarantee
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Feeding, diapering, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule.
- Helping their son hit his developmental milestones
- Keeping a daily log
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills and going for walks, planning activities
- Outings to parks, library, play places once baby is a bit older and trust is established
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring baby items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Family meal prep
- Load/ unload dishwasher
- Taking out the trash if needed
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Child’s laundry and help with family laundry
- Organizational tasks
- Help with scheduling contractors, etc.
- Light household assistant duties as needed
- Clear expectations and consistent communication
- Friendly, respectful, considerate and appreciative of their nanny
- New parents who enjoy modern conveniences/technology and want the best for their child, they have all the fun gadgets/bells & whistles like the Brezza (no hand mixing formula here!)
- Safety conscious
- Integrity and transparency
- Positive redirection as needed
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced, cheerful, calm, nurturing, flexible, reliable, engaging and active with the children
- Safety and trust are a TOP priority
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- No cell phone usage while caring for baby
- On time, prompt
- Honesty and open communication
- Familiarity with both the Taking Cara Babies sleep program and Feeding Littles baby led feeding program would be a huge plus but not required
- Pets – 2 large dogs, indoor. However, both dogs will be crated 100% of the time that the nanny is in the home. Potential candidates should be aware that one is not friendly (though this shouldn’t be an issue as he will be crated) but may growl if too close to crate, and both can be fairly loud when items are delivered to door/knocking, etc.
- Length of commitment – One year to start, long term
- Family is moving to Desert Ridge, major cross streets of Deer Valley Rd. & 36th St, in 2020 when the house is finished being built
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT180.