Punctual, Reliable Nanny Needed Part Time in Scottsdale
Location: Camelback and Granite Reef
Start Date: January 2020
Ref Code: TNJPT164
The Nanny Joynt is very happy to share a wonderful part time nanny position available in Scottsdale with one sweet infant boy! This family with dual working parents are seeking a Part Time Nanny to join their family to help care for their baby boy. Mom does have a flexible working schedule and works in her home office, she will be in and out during the day and will try to be out of the house on the days the nanny is there. A nanny who is a team player and enjoys having a parent around at times is ideal for this family. Their sweet infant son just turned 7 weeks old, he is very alert, happy and eating well from a bottle. He does have a little reflux so a nanny who is familiar with this condition is ideal. They are looking for a nanny who is educated, responsible, knowledgeable and intuitive.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:00am until 5:00pm
- Flexibility is very important for this family, as mom will occasionally need you to work Mondays and Fridays if she has a meeting she cannot reschedule for M,W,TH. She is able to give a week – 2 weeks notice of this schedule change. We cannot stress enough how important it is for them to hire a nanny who can be flexible with the schedule.
This position is offering $20 – $23 per hour, some paid holidays, paid sick days and guaranteed hours!! This family is open to having their nanny travel with them, however, this is not required. They would also like their nanny to be open to an occasional overnight stay if need be in the future.
**This family does have one large mixed breed dog who is mainly indoors. A nanny who is comfortable with a dog in the house is necessary. Some pet care may be needed during the day, giving the dog water, feeding etc.
This sweet and organized family is looking for a nanny who will become part of the family and an integral part of their child’s life! The ideal nanny for this family is someone who is experienced with infants, is passionate about children and her career in the childcare field, nurturing, organized and proactive, reliable/punctual and energetic! Someone who is happy to show up to work each day and genuinely enjoys spending time with their little one. This family enjoys open communication and would like for their nanny to be comfortable talking with them. Their perfect nanny enjoys helping their little one reach his developmental milestones and actively engages the baby throughout the day. They prefer a nanny who is tidy and keeps things organized in their home. It would be a bonus if the nanny they hired had experience with Taking Cara Babies techniques and baby led weaning!!
Child related duties will include overall care of baby including but not limited to:
- Feeding, diapering, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule
- Helping their son hit each developmental milestone
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills and going for walks/outings once he is old enough
- Cleaning up after self and baby, washing all bottles, baby laundry and linens
- Maintaining the nursery and ensuring baby items are stocked and organized
- Keeping a daily log to document the day
Household responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning up after self and baby, general light housekeeping daily
- Load/ unload dishwasher, taking out the trash if needed
- This family would LOVE if their nanny enjoys cooking and is able to prepare Gluten Free snacks and meals as Dad has a gluten allergy
- Vacuum/sweep common areas as needed especially once baby is moving around on the floor
- This family enjoys a neat and tidy home and prefers a nanny who enjoys the same.
Nannies his is a wonderful opportunity for a nanny who is seeking a part time position with a loving and gracious family! This family is so kind and genuinely care about people in their lives. They want their nanny to feel valued and appreciated. They are fun and easy going and are excited to meet a wonderful nanny to join them in caring for their baby boy! A nanny who wants what is best for their son and will enjoy playing with him and making sure each day he is having fun and being cared for.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org please use Reference code – TNJPT164 in the subject line. Interviews will begin ASAP
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com