Outgoing, Responsible Nanny for Sweet Baby Girl
Location: Thompson Peak Pkwy and Hayden Rd
Start Date: October 7, 2019
Ref Code: TNJFT163
The Nanny Joynt is excited to share a wonderful full time nanny position available with one sweet baby girl! These new parents are fun, happy and inviting. Their amazing daughter is 4 months old and just adorable! She is active, alert, loves to be talked too and is so fun to care for. This family is seeking a full time nanny to join their family to help care for their happy and curious baby girl. Mom does work from a home office so their new nanny should be comfortable working with mom in the home. Their home does have stairs so they want their nanny to be physically comfortable climbing the stairs while carrying the baby each day.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday from 9:00am until 5:00pm
- (Please be flexible to come in early on occasion if Mom has early meetings. It will never be earlier than 7:30am and she knows at least a week in adv. of any early meetings.)
- Occasional date nights/weekends would be highly appreciated
This position is offering $20 per hour with paid holidays, paid sick days and guaranteed hours!!
This fun and laid back family is looking for a nanny who is outgoing, smart and responsible. Someone who is willing to entertain their active baby. Their nanny should be willing to follow baby’s wake/sleep schedule set by Mom. Ideally their nanny will be extremely patient and loving. They want their little girl to be loved and really cared for. The nanny should have infant experience and be outgoing and gentle. The ideal nanny for this family is someone who is experienced with infants, is passionate about children and her career in the childcare field, nurturing and proactive.. Someone who loves their career as a nanny and genuinely enjoys spending time with their precious little girl. Their perfect nanny enjoys helping their little one reach her developmental milestones and actively engages the baby throughout the day. They prefer a nanny who will make each day fun and effectively communicates the days activities with them.
**Nannies this family does have two indoor cats, so please be cat friendly…
Child related duties will include overall care of the baby including but not limited to:
- Feeding, diapering, naps,
- Helping baby hit each developmental milestone, tummy time, playing/reading, singing and walks.
- Cleaning up after self and baby, washing all bottles, baby laundry, maintaining the nursery and baby food prep.
- Keeping a daily log to communicate the days events with the parents
Household responsibilities will include:
- Cleaning up, load/unload dishwasher and keeping things organized
- Keeping baby areas clean
- The family does employ a housekeeper for deep cleaning but would love a nanny with a helpful attitude while baby is sleeping
They are looking for a nanny who is able to commit to one year, possibly longer. They are hoping to find an amazing nanny who will stay and grow with their family.
Nannies if you are a positive, active, engaging nanny then this is the job for you! This family is so nice, easy to work with and looking for a great fit for their family. This is a dream family with the most adorable baby!!! They want their nanny to feel valued and appreciated. They are fun and easy going and are excited to meet a wonderful nanny to join them in helping out with their baby girl!
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email your resume to email@example.com please use Reference code – TNJFT163 in the subject line. Interviews will begin ASAP