TNJPT162 – Seasoned, Experienced, Part Time Nanny Needed in Scottsdale – ON HOLD
Seasoned, Experienced, Part Time Nanny Needed in Scottsdale
Location: 94th St and Legacy Blvd
Start Date: November
Ref Code: TNJPT162
The Nanny Joynt is so happy to share a wonderful part time position with a 6 week old sweet baby girl. This family is excited about having their first child and would like to find a nanny who is experienced, mature, motherly and has a positive attitude. Their new nanny should be reliable, organized, and flexible. Their 6 week old baby girl is so sweet, she is eating on a 3 hour schedule and is doing great! You should genuinely love your career as a nanny and really enjoy being around babies. Someone who will be interactive, attentive, kind and proactive with their little one is ideal. They are looking for a nanny who will talk, read and sing to their baby during the day while she is being cared for. Ideally their new nanny will have experience working with newborns and is aware of their developmental milestones. Mom does work from a home and will be in and out during the day. Dad also has a home office and sometimes works from home, so a nanny who is comfortable working with a parent home during the day is needed.
This position is offering $20 per hour, with a guaranteed hours, paid holidays and sick time. This family does travel occasionally, a few weeks a year and some long weekends. They would love for their new nanny to be excited about possibly traveling with them.
The schedule for this position will be: (This family is flexible with the schedule for the “right” candidate)
- Tuesday 9:00am – 2:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am – 2:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am – 2:00pm
- Friday 5:00pm – 10:00pm for their date night
Childcare related duties including but not limited to:
- All childcare related tasks, diapers, preparing bottles, washing bottles
- Sanitizing baby items, baby laundry
- Maintaining organization and making sure the baby’s needs are taken care of efficiently
- Maintaining a daily log, feedings, diapers, sleep, etc.
- Helping their daughter meet developmental milestones, educational activities
- Reading, talking, going for walks and engaging with the baby each day
- Help maintain a good routine and schedule
- Assisting the parents as needed, keeping nursery stocked and organized
Household responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: They would love a nanny who can be helpful with tasks while the baby is sleeping.
- Loading/unloading dishwasher
- Baby food prep
- Family laundry (they have someone who does laundry so this would be assisting as needed)
- Wiping counters and kitchen areas
- Organizational projects
- Keeping areas organized and tidy, light housekeeping
- Family does have housecleaner who comes once a week for deep cleaning.
The family has a sweet French Bulldog who is part of their family and is indoors. Letting their dog in and out during the day will be needed. It would be a huge bonus if their nanny would be available to care for their dog when they are traveling.
This family is very kind, loving, compassionate and calm. Their daughter is good natured, very happy and so easy to care for. They live in a great neighborhood where you can take walks and enjoy being outdoors when the weather is nice
This is a happy family who is just starting out and they would love for their nanny to feel like part of their family and grow with them. The do not have family nearby and would love for their daughter to form a family like relationship with her nanny!
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email your resume to email@example.com please use Reference code – TNJPT162 in the subject line. Interviews will begin ASAP
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org