Educated Full Time Nanny
Location: Indian School Rd and 64th
Start Date: ASAP
Ref Code: TNJFT156
The Nanny Joynt is so excited to share a wonderful full-time nanny position available with one sweet 5-year-old little boy and dual physician parents. Their son is currently attending Kindergarten and other supplemental learning online. He is a very friendly, funny, playful, and happy kid. He is very bright and just a great kiddo! He is very advanced academically and driven in his school work. These parents are kind and inviting and highly value education (candidate must have at least a Bachelors’s degree to apply for this position). You will be need to proficient online with zoom, google classroom, email, or willing and able to learn these platforms. They would prefer their nanny to be open to learning and comfortable taking feedback. They would like their new nanny to have a love of teaching, have a calm personality, be professional, respect boundaries while being intuitive. This family values a great relationship with their nanny but also wants to have boundaries and respect for each other’s time. Ideally, you will be detail-oriented, have clear, considerate, and effective communication focused on their son, motivated, reliable, attentive, passionate, and put safety first. A nanny who is proactive and a self-starter would be ideal for this family. This family would prefer a bilingual nanny ( Spanish) is preferred, however, not required.
The schedule for this position will be:
- 7:30am – 3:30pm Monday – Friday
- Flexibility is appreciated as occasional you could be needed 7:30 am until 5:30 pm. The family will adjust the schedule as needed for the following day or Friday etc to let the nanny go early or come in late.
This position is offering $20 to $25 per hour with paid sick days, paid vacation, and guaranteed hours!
Child related duties will include overall care of their son including but not limited to:
- Getting son ready for the day
- Making breakfast, lunches, snacks, and healthy meals
- Oversee his online schooling
- Playtime, reading, physical activity
- Additional supplemental tutoring, Kumon, getting him on Spanish Zoom tutoring
- Fine motor work – crafts or more hands-on activities to supplement what he is learning
- Having fun after together
- They do have a pool in their backyard – swimming is an option
- Stocking and ordering items as needed for the child
Household responsibilities will include: (These items will be done while their son is in school)
- General Tidy
- Maintaining organization in child spaces
- Load/unload the dishwasher
- Take out trash if needed
- Errands as needed
- This family does employ a housekeeper for deep cleaning
- Bachelors Degree is required
- Limited personal cell phone usage while caring for their son
- Someone who is open to feedback and can communicate effectively
- Educator, loves teaching, able to come up with educational activities daily to help keep the little one loving school and learning
- Extremely effective communicator
- Calm and happy personality
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal.
- Mom and dad are both physicians working in clinics. They are with patients each day but do not work with COVID patients directly. They are both taking all precautions while at work and wearing full protective gear.
- The family does have an 8 month Portuguese Water dog who is about 50 lbs. Candidate will not be responsible for the dog, he is will be kept in a big play yard but someone who is comfortable around large dogs is important.
- This family does travel domestically and may want their nanny to join them, however, this is not a requirement for this position.
This is a kind, loving and understanding family. They are looking for the right person to become a part of their family for the long term. Nannies, if you are looking for a kind, organized and fun family to work with then this is the job for you! They enjoy open and clear communication and can’t wait to meet their new nanny!
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email your resume to email@example.com please use Reference code – TNJFT156 in the subject line. Interviews will begin ASAP