TNJPT146 – Professional, Experienced Nanny Needed in Scottsdale
Professional, Experienced Nanny Needed For Two Children in Scottsdale
Location: 107th St and Mountain View
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Ref Code: TNJPT146
The Nanny Joynt is excited to share a great position working with an amazing family in Scottsdale. This family has two children. Their son is 15 months old. He is such a social little guy and such a LOVE!!! He loves animals and playing outside. He also enjoys music and dances to it anywhere it is playing. Their sweet daughter is just 2 months old, she is a happy baby who loves interaction. This family is looking for someone who is experienced, attentive, engaging and active with their children. A nanny who has worked with two children that are close in age is ideal. Their nanny should be able to go with the flow and manage both children at the same time. They are looking for a nanny who is interactive and a quick learner and who focuses on the safety and wel being of the children.
This position is offering $20 per hour – with guaranteed hours, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick time, use of the family vehicle.
The schedule will be 24 – 30 hours a week 3 days per week + a date night.
- The schedule will be a set 3 days each week, 9:00am until 5:00pm, they are flexible on the days of the week and hours, they will need someone at least 6 hours each day.
- Every other weekend they would like to have date night coverage as well
- This family travels 3 to 4 times a year, 3 to 4 days each trip. They would love to have a nanny who enjoys an adventure and would travel with their family.
Dad works outside of the home and Mom has an office in the home. She will be in and out during the day so a nanny who is a team player and doesn’t mind working alongside Mom at times is important.
Childcare related duties including but not limited to:
- Comprehensive care for their two babies
- Feeding, bottles, meals/snacks, sanitizing baby items
- Maintaining organization and making sure things the children need are taken care of efficiently
- Maintaining a daily log, activities, sleep, etc.
- Educational activities and helping the children meet developmental milestones
- Help maintain a good routine, occasional pre planned outings
- Engaging with the children daily, reading, singing, playing with them
Household responsibilities will include:
- Light house cleaning. They do employ a housecleaner who comes 2 times each month for deep cleaning.
- Children’s laundry
- Loading/Unloading Dishwasher
- Wiping counters and kitchen areas
- Keeping areas organized and tidy
- Meal prep, occasional errands, grocery store, etc.
This family does have one small dog, some pet care will be needed, feeding and giving water as needed. This sweet little dog is a runner and cannot be let outside without supervision, so a nanny who loves dogs would be great!
They are seeking a long term commitment and hope to find a nanny who will be very helpful, reliable and take initiative to help out where needed. Their nanny should have a high level of professionalism and experience with taking care of children in their past positions, perhaps a Mom who has raised her own children would be ideal. A nanny who enjoys focusing on education would be amazing! They enjoy direct communication and would like for their nanny to be open and honest with them. It is important that their nanny be timely, organized, reliable and limit their cell phone use while they are caring for their children.
This is a truly amazing family who is very easy going, very organized and their children both really wonderful. The people that help them care for their family, especially their children are considered family and they take good care of those around them. They are excited to find the right fit and are hoping to have a great long term relationship with their new nanny.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org please use Reference code – TNJPT146 in the subject line. Interviews will begin ASAP
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com