TNJPT144 – Experienced Infant Nanny Need in Scottsdale
Experienced Nanny Needed in Scottsdale for a Newborn
Start Date: Early August 2019
Location: 100th St and Shea
Ref Code: TNJPT144
The Nanny Joynt is working with the nicest first time parents! They have the cutest baby boy who is one month old. He is a very sweet and easy going baby. We are assisting this family in finding a nurturing, loving, proactive and engaging part time nanny. This position will consist of mainly caring for the baby with some light household related tasks pertaining to the child. Mom is in sales and so has the flexibility to work from home at times. Their nanny should be educated, motherly and really enjoy spending time with their little boy. They would love if their nanny were to be bilingual in Spanish/English, however, this is not a requirement for this position. Their ideal nanny will be open to traveling with them possibly a few times a year and will also be available for an occasional date night.
The schedule will be:
- Monday 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am – 5:00pm (If needed as they are still trying to decide if a family member will care for the baby on this day)
- Friday 10:00am – 3:00pm (Fridays will be on an occasional basis. Dad plans to care for the baby 2 Fridays per month and mom should be able to cover the other Fridays. Occasionally they may need help on Friday if both parents have work obligations that can not be moved around).
The position is offering $18 – $20 per hour gross, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick time and guaranteed hours!
The ideal candidate for this position will be loving, happy, focused on education and learning, flexible, and has great judgement. A nanny who is a swimmer, safe around the pool and won’t mind being in the pool with their son when he is old enough. They are looking for a nanny who will be consistent, proactive and compassionate. They are open to age appropriate outings and activities as their son gets older. His parents want him to be socialized and explore his world. Their nanny should be comfortable in their home and a very open communicator. They would love a long term relationship with their nanny and want to hire someone who is looking to grow with them as their family grows. This position has the potential to grow into a full time position in the future.
Child related duties will include:
- Comprehensive care for their sweet baby boy
- The nanny will be responsible for all child care, feeding, bathing, naps, activities, outings, classes (as the baby gets older) and age appropriate developmental tasks daily.
- Preparing baby food and keeping all things for their baby in order and clean.
- The family would like someone who will log daily activities and someone who loves singing and reading to their baby.
Household responsibilities will include:
- Children’s laundry and linens
- Light house cleaning, such as, making sure the kitchen is wiped down, load/unload dishwasher, taking out trash, emptying diaper Genie, tidying and keeping things organized as needed.
- This family does have a house cleaner who comes twice a month for deep cleaning.
- Their main concern is the care of their son and household tasks and helping out where needed as time permits.
This family does have two older dogs who are mainly indoors, so their nanny must be ok with pets in the house and be dog friendly. Some pet care may be needed, giving them water, feeding them, letting them in and out, etc. The dogs are both very calm and sleep a lot during the day.
This is a sweet and loving family! They are looking for a nanny who is consistent and gentle. They would like for their nanny to have a joy for continuous education and learning. They love open communication and encourage sending text and photo updates during the day. They are very excited to meet their new nanny! They want to find a partner and will treat their nanny like a member of their family, someone who will be a joyful part of their lives for years to come!
Nannies this is a loving and caring family who are positive and respectful. They will provide a happy and healthy environment for whomever they partner with! We are SO excited to work with this family!!!
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org use Reference code – TNJPT144 in the subject line. Interviews will begin ASAP.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com