Part-Time Position Available with Two Active Children
Cross-Streets: Tatum and Acoma
Start Date: ASAP
The Nanny Joynt is so happy to share with you a new part-time position working with one of our amazing returning families! They have two children and are looking to hire a nanny/household manager to help them for the next several years! Their oldest child is 5 years old, she is very sweet, intelligent, and loves to be active. She enjoys dance class and playing with her friends. Their younger son is 2 years old and he is also very active and loves to play! He makes friends easily and is very loving and kind. This family is seeking a candidate who has strong initiative, someone who can help make Mom’s life run smoother so she can be a better mom and spend more quality time with kiddos!! A nanny who can really do all the things a mom would be doing if she were home with the kids all day would be ideal. Someone responsible, engaging, fun, organized, positive, outgoing (this is a very outgoing and fun family!!) Someone who loves to sing, dance and be silly with the kids. You should be active and enjoy having fun and playing with the children each day. Dad is working from a home office and is in and out of the kitchen for lunch but really allows the nanny to “do her thing”. Mom does not work at home, however, she is home on Tuesdays and in and out that day. Nannies, this family is seeking a candidate who is very excited about their career as a nanny and is reliable, focused, proactive and professional. They enjoy positive communication and professional boundaries and hope to find a new nanny who will be with their family long term!
This position is offering $20 – $22 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick time, use of the family car.
The schedule for this position will be:
- 23 – 30 hours per week – Hours can be flexible for the right fit!!
- Tuesday – 12:30pm – 5:30pm
- Wednesday – 12:30pm – 7pm
- Thursday – 12:30pm – 7pm
- Friday 12:30pm – 5pm
- 5 year old is in school each day until 4:30 pm. Nanny will pick up 2-year old at 12:30 pm W-F, put him down for a nap, and assist with household management tasks while he sleeps
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Full comprehensive care of the children – meals, snacks, cleaning up
- Pick up from school, taking to activities (use of family car)
- Lunch, packing lunches the day before
- Putting down for nap, potty training
- Playing, educational. activities, playing, singing, reading, park, outings, arts and crafts
- Feeding the kids dinner, getting kids cleaned up after
- Helping children meet their developmental milestones
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring all items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Maintaining organizing, cleaning up after self and children
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Family laundry
- General straightening of areas around the home
- Dinner prep – super simple – pre-made meals that just need heated
- Organizational projects
- Possible packing/unpacking
- Grocery shopping/errands
- Wash/prep/cut veggies and fruit
- Taking out the trash/recycling as needed
- Making sure home is organized/tidy as needed
- Respect, compassion, positive energy, integrity, honesty, hard working
- Kindness, respect of others
- Talking about/teaching self-respect
- Quality family time is very important, enjoying each others company
- Energetic, proactive, self motivated
- Invested in their children and very hands-on
- Safety-conscious – the family does have a fenced pool
- Emphasis on learning and teaching new things
- Positive redirection, consistency, love, and logic
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic, reliable, outgoing, active, and nurturing
- Experienced with young children, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative, be helpful, and take charge
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, professional boundaries
- Loyal, loving, hands-on, team player
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning
- COVID-19: This family would like a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus.
- This family while taking the virus seriously also tried to live life as normal as possible while taking precautions. They are still going to school, after school activities, dining outdoors at restaurants, etc.
- Length of Commitment: Long Term
- Pets: This family does have two small, indoor dogs.
- Travel: None required
Nannies, this is such a sweet family who really appreciates their nanny. The nanny we placed with them two years ago who was amazing for this family and they would love to find another nanny who will become part of their family and work with them long term. They are very warm and welcoming and really want their nanny to feel like part of their family. They have great kids who are easy to work with and fun to be around! This is a great part time position for someone looking for a wonderful family to work with who will truly treat you like GOLD!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT117.