Energetic, Reliable Nanny/Household Manager for Sweet Little Girl
Location: Bell and 60th St
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Ref Code: TNJFT74
The Nanny Joynt is so excited to partner with an incredibly sweet and loving return client seeking a reliable, safety conscious, fun, creative, driven and energetic individual who will partner with them in caring for their sweet little girl and home. Mom owns her own business and will be working outside the home most of the time but can be home from time to time. Dad works at home in a home office. Someone who is very comfortable working day to day with the parents home is necessary for this position. Their almost 2 year old daughter is very outgoing and has a great sunshiny demeanor. Someone who is patient and extremely engaging is ideal for this position. You should be active, outgoing and truly love working with children. A nanny who is able to teach sign language or is bilingual in Spanish would be amazing, although not required. They would love to find a wonderful nanny who is experienced in caring for toddlers, someone who will actively engage her each day and most importantly provide a safe and loving environment for her to thrive in. Their ideal nanny will love to play with their daughter and genuinely enjoy spending time with her each day. This family is very friendly, respectful, considerate and will appreciate the care of a great nanny/household manager! They are looking for a long term nanny who will become part of their family for years to come!
This position is offering $20-25 per hour with paid vacation, paid sick days, paid holidays and guaranteed hours!!! There is room for growth within this role and this family is also open to offering Health Insurance to attract top candidates.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Thursday 9:00am until 7:00pm (with flexibility)
- 30 – 40 hours per week guarantee – Hours will be set and determined based on how many hours their perfect nanny prefers.
- Their daughter may be attending preschool on Tuesday and Thursday mornings in August 2020. If this happens they may shift the schedule a bit to 11:00am until 7:00pm.
- Family does travel during the summer 2 weeks up to a month at a time and would love a nanny who can travel with them.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Feeding, potty training, bathing, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule.
- Helping toddler hit her developmental milestones
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills and going for walks, planning activities
- Outings, driving to and from classes every day, parks, library, play places, and playdates
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Load/ unload dishwasher
- Taking out the trash
- Making sure all areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Vacuum/push mop floors daily
- Grocery lists, shopping, meal prep
- Family laundry, linens
- Keeping home clean and organized is very important
- Organizational tasks
- This family does employ a housekeeper. Mom is very organized and prefers to work with a nanny who is naturally organized as well.
- Friendly, respectful, considerate and appreciative of their nanny
- Positive redirection as needed patient
- Safety conscious
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced employers who know how to treat employees with love and respect
- Extremely dependable and committed
- Experienced, cheerful, calm, nurturing, flexible, engaging and active
- Safety is a top priority
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication
- Reliability is needed for this position, being on time
- Safe and reliable vehicle
- Pets – Family has one elderly indoor dog who will need let in and out as needed
- Length of commitment – One year to start, long term is highly preferred
Nannies this is a DREAM family!!! This is a wonderful opportunity for a nanny who is seeking a position with a fun and laid back family! They want their nanny to feel valued and appreciated and become an active part of their family. Both parents are easy going and are excited to meet a wonderful nanny to join them in helping out with their sweet little girl!
This family has employed one of our nannies since their little one was a newborn. They are an incredible family to work with and whoever lands this role will be so lucky!
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT74.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com